GDT Red Wings @ Sabres Tuesday Dec 5th 7:30 pm ET ESPN+ / HULU

Spoonman

7 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

How in the actual hell does Matt Ellis still have a job 

"I talked to Matty Ellis between periods. He told me he has photos of an o*gy attended by Terry Pegula, Kevyn Adams, Don Granato, and Sabretooth. I was there myself. I got myself into the corners and pressured the D, man. It was a full 60 minute effort."

Edited by Stads
  • Haha (+1) 2

If I hear or read one more time that "face-offs don't matter," I will scream.  The unsaid qualifier is, "as long as you are close to 50% like everybody else."  When you are as bad as Buffalo is, then they ****ing matter.  The Sabres are always on their heels.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, OverPowerYou said:

I’m guessing the redwings will get out to a 3-0 lead in the first period. I’ll check in tomorrow 

If I actually had the emotion to be upset anymore, I think I would be more upset that this organization doesn't do anything about the losing...instead of the actual losing itself. It's hard to believe they are still this bad, I mean...reallyyyy hard to believe.

• Like (+1) 1

Whatever defensive scheme Granato wants them to play… doesn’t matter…  when he sends them out to start games with shovels… Simply no excuse.

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

I'm done with Adams at this point as well. I've edited my Fire Granato thread. 

Fire Adams, Fire the coaching staff, get some experience in here, Sabres faithful have suffered enough.

Hopefully more and more start to feel this way.   Adams failed his team, his coach and the fans big time 

not saying that DG shouldn't be far behind but Adams is first in line 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Crusader1969 said:

Same but I can turn off the emotion 

this is it for me tonight.   I'm emotionally out until changes are made.  I'll watch but refuse to care if they win or lose IF things don't change tonight 

I've stopped buying Sabres merchandise. My daughter is an ice clearer for them, I've gotten Sabres gear for my family every holiday and b day. I'm done. Been to 1 game this year, won't go to another until changes for the positive are made.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.