IT'S GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres (9-9-2) @ New Jersey Devils (8-9-1) Sat 7pm MSG, ESPN+

Shoot da Puck

3 minutes ago, John Tucker said:

I refused to even watch after seeing the lineup for tonight.  What’s the average size and age of our forwards??  5’9 160 lbs and 20 yrs old.  Don’t know how KA thinks they can be competitive with nothing but midgets in the pipeline.

It's been known for 3 seasons now. I am truly baffled as to why Adams is throwing these kids to the wolves. It's not like they are going to put on 20lbs per player during the season.

This was one of the needs that should have been addressed in the off season. Adams response? A 5 / 6 d man that came from Boston, supposedly one of the bastions of snarl, as we watch him get his keester rag-dolled like the rest of them.

It's not the roster that doesn't have pride, hell, Cozens got his face caved to try and swing the pendulum, it's management and coaching that don't have the pride.

And that my friends, is the Ugly Truth.

6aba7ff4b30613894f215241b666613e.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Unfortunately I can't just sit back and enjoy this game, or my new found bog. My business desktop just bricked itself. So I'm trying to figure out what to do. Luckily most of my important files I keep on outboard drives, but there are a few things on the C drive I need to recover. Anyone know how to turn an internal drive into an external USB version? (That's assuming my data is in recoverable shape.)

external hard disk enclosure

5 minutes ago, 7+6=13 said:

Well it's just ridiculous to say something like that.  Straw man?  Spare me.  You want him to bring in 3 free agents make a trade? What?

It's a lazy statement to make and you know it.

It was known for awhile now, like multiple seasons. So yes, he could have addressed it. Instead, he went nearly pure youth.

I mean, what more is there to say, the proof is out there, on the ice, a good number of games.

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

It's been known for 3 seasons now. I am truly baffled as to why Adams is throwing these kids to the wolves. It's not like they are going to put on 20lbs per player during the season.

This was one of the needs that should have been addressed in the off season. Adams response? A 5 / 6 d man that came from Boston, supposedly one of the bastions of snarl, as we watch him get his keester rag-dolled like the rest of them.

It's not the roster that doesn't have pride, hell, Cozens got his face caved to try and swing the pendulum, it's management and coaching that don't have the pride.

I honestly believe that DG has Adams convinced that developing all these players in the NHL together is the best thing no matter how long it takes 

1 minute ago, Big Guava said:

This is simply unacceptable. I don't care if they are young, I don't care if they are tired from playing last night.

No excuse for this abortion of a period.

Well said…

This is about preparation… commit… and compete

Word is out we’re soft… 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Scottysabres said:

It was known for awhile now, like multiple seasons. So yes, he could have addressed it. Instead, he went nearly pure youth.

I mean, what more is there to say, the proof is out there, on the ice, a good number of games.

That's a different take,  then how does he watch this now and not do anything. 

7 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

So leg moving toward the next makes contact with a puck is not a kick? Got it.

I hate it, you hate it...

5 minutes ago, lowsabre said:

At this point, just beat us 15-0 so we can set a new record

There's something to be said for a result so horrific that heads roll.

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

Agreed… At this point I truly believe it’s just pure ignorance on KA’s part.  Injuries are gonna happen and he never seems to have a plan in place.  The speed game can only work for a game or so before they get ragdolled, which is what I gather is happening tonight.  This club doesn’t have a shot in hell at the playoffs again this year and won’t be any closer next year, unless checking is eliminated

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Kevin Adams willingly fielded this team and was not smart enough to realize what we saw last year was not good enough to roll back. All of us on here knew that scoring was not sustainable and we desperately needed some quality fa signings or trades.  This is not a playoff team or even close. 80-85 points this year. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.