IT'S GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres (9-9-2) @ New Jersey Devils (8-9-1) Sat 7pm MSG, ESPN+

Shoot da Puck

53 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Started with an old fashioned, bulliet with a maple simple syrup I made and orange twist with some bitters 

Then a floral drink with empress gin, st Germain, creme de Violette and lemon with soda water. 

Next a Reyka vodka with some dragonfruit rum, homeade cherry sauce and seltzer. 

Now I have some Green spot over an ice sphere. 

Who knows what's next 

The long time ago in a state far, far away Wisconsinite in me recommends a perfect brandy Manhattan with a blue cheese olive. More people need to be turned onto that drink. 
(But a Wisconsin old fashioned? No thanks. Way too sweet.)

1 hour ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Started with an old fashioned, bulliet with a maple simple syrup I made and orange twist with some bitters 

Then a floral drink with empress gin, st Germain, creme de Violette and lemon with soda water. 

Next a Reyka vodka with some dragonfruit rum, homeade cherry sauce and seltzer. 

Now I have some Green spot over an ice sphere. 

Who knows what's next 

I've been out of the drinking game for over 20 years, but are these real drinks?   How about a "Screaming Viking"?  And don't forget to bruise the cucumber.  (Cheers fans??)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Carmel Corn said:

Having another senior moment.....somebody please remind me what Deluca .500 is?  Thanks!

There was a poster here named Deluca, that believes that .500 is achieved when your wins are equal to the sum of your losses plus your overtime losses.  

It was a debate that carried on for awhile. 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Thanks (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Slack_in_MA said:

My fall drink jam this year is the Autumn Sweater— 2 shots of Applejack brandy, a tablespoon of dark robust maple syrup, a couple dashes of bitters, shaken with a twist of orange peel.

Cheers! 🍸 

Mine is a 18 year old Glenmorangie. 

Start with a nice crystal tumbler.  Pour in a finger, or two, depending on your mood. 

Add one single very small ice chip to open it up.   

Sip and enjoy.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

Should be Clifton or EJ that sits... but will probably something dumb like Ryan Johnson or sitting Olofsson and dreasing 7 D again.

Also I'd go w Comrie.

I think Clifton and EJ are essential tonight.  Need some help to watch over the kids, Greenway and Girgs are out.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.