GDT: Sabres @ Jets - November 17, 2023 - 8PM, 📺MSG-B/NHLN

SabresBaltimore

• SabresBaltimore changed the title to GDT: Sabres @ Jets - November 17, 2023 - 8PM, 📺MSG-B/NHLN

MUST WIN !!

GO SABRES !!

SWORDS ...

Looks like this game is not part of the Roger's Friday Night Hockey series on SportsNet up here in the Great White North.

It is a TSN Regional game, but if you have TSN coming in on the *pirate satellite* you will be able to watch / stream every NHL game, or so I'm told.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's get back to winning tonight boys!! 

2 hours ago, SabresBaltimore said:

Sabres start a 3 game road trip in Winnipeg tonight against the 8-5-2 Jets.

Looks like the game is on NHL Network instead of ESPN+ for those of us out of market, but will be on MSG-B for anyone in market.

That's some ol *****

Yeah. I don't get it. Before the season they said 15 national games. But there have been several additional games added to NHLN on top of that list. I have NHLN, so it's not a huge deal to me, but for anyone who only has ESPN+ it's dumb. Plus I have no idea what feed I'll get. For one game it was MSG-B, another it was the hockey night in Canada feed.

I guess we'll see if it's MSG-B or TSN when the puck drops.

2 minutes ago, SabresBaltimore said:

Yeah. I don't get it. Before the season they said 15 national games. But there have been several additional games added to NHLN on top of that list. I have NHLN, so it's not a huge deal to me, but for anyone who only has ESPN+ it's dumb. Plus I have no idea what feed I'll get. For one game it was MSG-B, another it was the hockey night in Canada feed.

I guess we'll see if it's MSG-B or TSN when the puck drops.

Either way, you get better announcers than our locals that blather on about everything but the actaul game in front of them. 

• Like (+1) 1

Shoot down the Jets!

A couple of WHL alumni will finally play to their potential (Cozens, Krebs) while Benson is inspired by a nice meal with his former billet family.

Comrie has a revenge game.

KO, Mitts and both Johnsons get support coming up from Minny.

Team bonding on the road.

Let’s go Buffalo!

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Night Train said:

Either way, you get better announcers than our locals that blather on about everything but the actaul game in front of them. 

Sometimes.  The TNT National crew loves to talk everything but the play by play.    Wayne Gretzky is a bore in between periods.  Color and hockey analysis is something he is not good at.  

Boucher, Bisonette, Buccicross - none are very good.  Bucci might be the best of that sorry lot. 

Bring back Doc and Panger.  Panger is a big loss IMO.  

1 hour ago, Buffalonill said:

Jets 5-0

Zach Benson a -4

Translate: 

Sabres 4

Jets 2

Benson gets his 1st and it the GWG.  

• Like (+1) 1

Why all the negative stuff and sarcasm?  The puck has not even dropped yet. 

We got Tuch and Benson back.

Comrie is back. 

Sure Tage is out, but maybe Cozens or Skinner or even VO starts scoring.  

We are on the road were we play better. 

I guarantee that if we win the next 2 or 3 the tone around here changes.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.