GDT: Bruins @ Sabres - Nov 14, 2023 - 7:00pm, MSG/ESPN+📺WGR📻

LGR4GM

4 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

I might normally agree with that, and maybe you are being sarcastic....but if the team falls behind and is a .500 or worse team with them playing there regular minutes....there isn't much reason to 'save them'.

@mjd1001 & @#freejame So, Duffer and Marty just said Tage out in 2nd with a wrist injury.

But, 

Music Video Hello GIF by Taylor Swift

(he he) 

I know there is a lot of criticism of DG but I think firing him would be a little unfair in that Adams hasn't given him a chance to play with a full deck 

it was Adams, not Granato that didn't find a suitable replacement for Quinn.  It's Adams not Granato that didn't bring in a bonafide starting goalie. 
Yes he brought in 2 vet dmen but neither really move the needle much , bottom pair guys at

Before firing DG, get him a top 4 dman, bring in another top 9 forward in trade.  Hell, go sign Kane on top of that.  Go do something 

then if that doesn't work fire Granato 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

My fiance flew to Atlanta and back today for business so I worked from home and took care of our 8 month old. I also braised 4lbs of chuck roast. She's finally settled in and considering this game is making me mad as hell, we're shutting off the game and starting Chamber of Secrets while we eat some well earned dinner. 

Go Sabres

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Crusader1969 said:

I know there is a lot of criticism of DG but I think firing him would be a little unfair in that Adams hasn't given him a chance to play with a full deck 

it was Adams, not Granato that didn't find a suitable replacement for Quinn.  It's Adams not Granato that didn't bring in a bonafide starting goalie. 
Yes he brought in 2 vet dmen but neither really move the needle much , bottom pair guys at

Before firing DG, get him a top 4 dman, bring in another top 9 forward in trade.  Hell, go sign Kane on top of that.  Go do something 

I like this. Usually a GM gets a crack at it with a second coach. I’d rather Donny get a crack at it with another GM

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, #freejame said:

My fiance flew to Atlanta and back today for business so I worked from home and took care of our 8 month old. I also braised 4lbs of chuck roast. She's finally settled in and considering this game is making me mad as hell, we're shutting off the game and starting Chamber of Secrets while we eat some well earned dinner. 

Go Sabres

21 year anniversary! First film I looked forward to seeing at the theatre. I remember literally shaking when it started lol 

Just now, Crusader1969 said:

IDK - I think it fair to expect more this year.  DG's PP is atrocious and the team's unwillingness to go to hard parts of the ice is frustrating.  Hold DG to a higher standard!

1 minute ago, Believer said:

For who?… 8 for us… How many for the rest?

9 for us in 16 games which for a young D man is really good. I just feel like he’s always getting on the scoresheet - I probably notice it so much because it contrasts with how bad his overall play has seemed to me 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.