GDT: Flyers @ Sabres - November 3, 2023 - 7:00PM, NHLN/MSG-B📺WGR📻

Doohickie

12 minutes ago, Thorny said:

He has a great shot and his passing is pretty good. I just actually think his dangling is his most advanced attribute. Maybe league best 

He has had 3 quality chances. It’s not happening tonight.  I don’t understand why they can’t play at home. 

I'm seriously ready for Gerard Gallant. None of this not ready to start a game #### anymore. With Gerard, you had better be ready to play or you sit! Sorry DG. You've got a little over 3 weeks to get this team in a playoff position or it won't happen for another season. This was supposed to be the year of at least a playoff birth. Not going to happen in my opinion. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Which of the 4 were bad goals on UPL?

1) screen

2) Joki assist

3) breakaway given up by JJP

4) Flyer parked in our crease untouched.

I'm sorry to spoil your bitchfest but pay attention to where the breakdowns are coming from.

It’s certainly the combination of not saving ANY of the 4. You can ask your goalie to provide positive output, and he’s definitely below average in THIS game right now. 

having said that, it’s not “on him” in the sense that we haven’t scored a damn goal lol

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Which of the 4 were bad goals on UPL?

1) screen

2) Joki assist

3) breakaway given up by JJP

4) Flyer parked in our crease untouched.

I'm sorry to spoil your bitchfest but pay attention to where the breakdowns are coming from.

Like even if hypothetically on each of those he only had a 25% chance to make the save, he should be saving 1 of the 4, just mathematically. He’d be letting in 1 more than expected 

Edited by Thorny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.