GDT: Flyers @ Sabres - November 3, 2023 - 7:00PM, NHLN/MSG-B📺WGR📻

Doohickie

32 minutes ago, sabremike said:

Update: Walked nearly 2 miles to Paula's Donuts.

Verdict: Totally worth it. Better than any overpriced hipster chow donut *cough*DonutPlanet*cough*.

Wish I could catch you in the concourse again, but I didn't draw this game. What's the next one you're up for? Or do you just go on a whim

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, sabremike said:

Update: Walked nearly 2 miles to Paula's Donuts.

Verdict: Totally worth it. Better than any overpriced hipster chow donut *cough*DonutPlanet*cough*.

Since you are walking around the Larkinville/Valley/First Ward areas, allow me to suggest a few stops. You can google the addresses.

Hydraulic Hearth for pizza
Flying Bison, Buffalo Brewing, Resurgence or Belt Line Brewing for craft beer.
DiTondo's for Italian.
Carbone's for pizza and wings.
Gene McCarthy's for their own craft beer (Old First Ward) Beef on Weck and their homemade cream of mushroom soup. Hope they have that today.
Buffalo Distilling for a shot of Krupnick. (One Foot C*ck)
Swan Street Diner for diner food.
Ballyhoo for craft cocktails and tapas. They are very close to the arena.
Buffalo Riverworks just to see the place. If you see the gigantic 6-pack of Labatt's Blue, that's it.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Randall Flagg said:

Wish I could catch you in the concourse again, but I didn't draw this game. What's the next one you're up for? Or do you just go on a whim

Have the 11 game All Star plan and want to go to as many as possible. Next game is Black Friday which I'm going to have to sell as I work retail. Will however be in Newark the next night.

Just tried to snarf a free trial on a streaming service that carry NHL Nerwork for tonight and tomorrow. Only two - Sling and Fubo - have it. Sling only offers discount on the first month. Fubo has a 7-day free trial. Gave them a different email address and different credit card info than before. Kept getting denied. They must be on to the fact I did a free trial previously to watch the World Juniors, I think. Bastards outsmarted me. Radio then next day replay on ESPN+. ☹️

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, JustOneParade said:

Just tried to snarf a free trial on a streaming service that carry NHL Nerwork for tonight and tomorrow. Only two - Sling and Fubo - have it. Sling only offers discount on the first month. Fubo has a 7-day free trial. Gave them a different email address and different credit card info than before. Kept getting denied. They must be on to the fact I did a free trial previously to watch the World Juniors, I think. Bastards outsmarted me. Radio then next day replay on ESPN+. ☹️

@JustOneParade check your DMs.

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Absolutely. Right off the bat, just in case the Flyers are thinking they can rough us up, Send a message.

I say have JOKER go after Hathaway, who came after him Wed night! 

Heck JOKER runs

6'0" 183 cm 195 lbs 88 kg

Hathaway (sister Anne?) a measley:

:6'3" 191 cm, 210 lbs 95 kg

What JOKER lacks in bulk, height, and his overall fist size, he will make up for in guile as he pulls on his dart! Book it Danno!

image.png.dd2665f71e7af3dda1b8f159598c471f.png

Edited by Spoonman
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.