GDT: Avalanche @ Sabres Sunday Oct 29th- 1pm

Shoot da Puck

6 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:
7 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

3 stars in my book:

1. UPL
  2. Mitts
  3. Dahlin

Fair. I'll go Tuch and Skinner fourth stars for individual rushes that turned the tide.

In the interest of full accountability:

image.png.33b27e856c13781bc9177e6f4cc001bb.png

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

Shane Pinto 

Too soon?

Naaaaah.

• Haha (+1) 1

We played our best game of the season.  UPL deserved the shutout  

I feel Avs were tired and they missed on their scoring chances. They shot a few right into the goalie, and they missed some open nets.  Still, UPL moved well and came out to cover angles better than usual.  After the first 5 minutes he started to cover everything within reason.  

We had a lot of contributors today.  Mitts was especially good. JJP, Tuch, Greenway, that Dahlin guy too. 

Best of all the home crowd saw a win that was comfortable and fun, and against a top team. 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 1

Good win this afternoon by the Buffalo Sabres over the Colorado Avalanche. To the Sabres organization order Devin Cooley black and red goalie pants that is embarrassing that a NHL major professional franchise doesn’t have a full set uniforms for a hockey player in there system since the start of training camp with them. Onto the road Wednesday game against the Philadelphia Flyers in my opinion. Go Sabres! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Edited by Sabres Super Fan
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Not for nothing but I would say we out-phyiscaled the Avs.

Looking at the two trips on Greeway:  He was maneuvering for puck position each time and simply was stronger on his skates than the other guy.  Neither one of those was a penalty to me.

Hits 

Avs 22   Sabres 9

Blocks

Avs 9    Sabres 21

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.