Anyone Know what happened to JohnC ?

Pimlach

4 hours ago, Pimlach said:

I just realized @JohnC has not posted in awhile. 

Looks like last post was Oct 8th.  

Anyone know if he is doing ok?  

4 hours ago, Thorny said:

Mentioned him the other day. Hope he’s doing ok, but it’s probably just a break. Lord knows that can be needed from time to time

Thanks for the concern. Went to California to see my brother who is in a hospice with cancer. Was told to come as soon as possible because his hospice nurse said there wasn't much time left. I even brought a funeral suit. After three weeks, I returned back to Maryland. He's declining every day. I expect to return to California in the not-too-distant future. Little moments of shaving him were precious moments. Again, thanks for the concern. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 29

3 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Thanks for the concern. Went to California to see my brother who is in a hospice with cancer. Was told to come as soon as possible because his hospice nurse said there wasn't much time left. I even brought a funeral suit. After three weeks, I returned back to Maryland. He's declining every day. I expect to return to California in the not-too-distant future. Little moments of shaving him were precious moments. Again, thanks for the concern. 

Much love to you and yours. 

10 hours ago, JohnC said:

Sorry to hear this.   F*CK CANCER. 

11 hours ago, Pimlach said:

Hey JohnC,  sorry to the hear news and welcome back. 

3 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

John I hope the team and this board can somehow help you through this. Sorry to hear the news. You are a good brother.

2 hours ago, Crusader1969 said:

Sorry to hear this.   F*CK CANCER. 

2 hours ago, French Collection said:

Stay strong John.

All this

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.