GDT: Flames @ Sabres, Oct. 19, 2023 - 7pm EDT, MSG 📺 WGR 📻

LGR4GM

They look absolutely lost and confused in their own zone, almost like they've never practiced how to defend their zone.... I can't even tell what defense they're playing.. is it man?  is it zone?    do they collapse in front of Levi?    I have no idea.

2 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

They look absolutely lost and confused in their own zone, almost like they've never practiced how to defend their zone.... I can't even tell what defense they're playing.. is it man?  is it zone?    do they collapse in front of Levi?    I have no idea.

The age ol' question....what system are the Sabres playing?  Been wondering that for years now.

1 minute ago, RochesterExpat said:

Benson needs to take shorter shifts

He'll learn that this season. That's carryover from being the best player in Winnipeg. I noticed that a few times in the WHL playoffs. Savoie was heading off on a timely change and Benson would be out another 10-15 seconds.

3 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Flames doing a really good job of anticipating Buffalo's passes

It is the future they see.

Also, they're older. 😇

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.