GDT: Rangers @ Sabres - October 12, 2023 - 7:00PM, MSG-B📺WGR📻

SabresBaltimore

21 minutes ago, Mango said:

Dude, I literally said “he’ll be fine”. I was just pointing out that he looked slower/the game looked faster than pre season.

That was it. Full stop.

And this is the second time you are referencing it. I’m not complaining about Benson. Literally just pointing out an observation. 

He also had a nice opportunity at the end of the period.

Again, he’ll be fine:

Stop guilt tripping. You’re not the only person commenting here.  It’s not all about you. 

The Sabres are getting outplayed so far but if these are their fans reactions after 20 minutes then it’s going to be a really long season. I get the expectations are sky high.  Expect this team to have to fight to the last day to get the 8th spot in the conference. 

What I’m waiting for is the first line to get moving . Would like to hear Tuchs name as much as Benson or Cozens. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Stop guilt tripping. You’re not the only person commenting here.  It’s not all about you. 

The Sabres are getting outplayed so far but if these are their fans reactions after 20 minutes then it’s going to be a really long season. I get the expectations are sky high.  Expect this team to have to fight to the last day to get the 8th spot in the conference. 

What I’m waiting for is the first line to get moving . Would like to hear Tuchs name as much as Benson or Cozens. 

I'm going to be honest here. You guys posting about the other posts are more noticeable. I wouldn't be surprised if you outnumbered them

This thread perfectly reflects the 3-0 hole the team is in, it's not going overboard in either direction.

• Like (+1) 1
  • dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.