Follow the steps:

Click “add files” below 

Select photo you want to add

Select “show selected” at the bottom of the screen

Select “actual size” at the bottom of the screen

Choose your upload size.

Profit. 

Doesn't seem to work for me.

I don't have a Show Selected option after selecting the photo. After I select the photo it appears under Uploaded Images and the only thing I can do is Insert.

16 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

That big glass thing in front of the tv was known as a cathode-ray tube (crt).  It was every fathers nightmare when the tv repair man was called.  If the CRT was bad you might as well buy a brand new TV.   

It was a beauty. Far superior picture to any of these modern gizmos. I don't wanna see Don Postles' acne scars.

Even in death it gives joy as a cat perch.

• Like (+1) 1

IMG_9677.thumb.jpeg.6bf991b77ea0979cbb825f0229c8dbc4.jpeg

My 11th pic from the most recent.  Sometimes when you have ‘nothing to do’ you just need to go out and let it flow.  So, I took the wife downtown.  At Canalside we took a Buffalo River History tour boat ride, which was excellent.   Then we walked around exploring on a gorgeous day.  Then a cocktail at the Marriott 7th floor which has a great view of downtown.   Then I randomly saw my cousin in the lounge and went with him and his gf to watch Jr Sabres on 6th floor.   Turned out to be a great day. 

Harbor Center and Canalside have really helped downtown Buffalo which has never been nicer in my lifetime. This shot was taken as we were walking to the Marriott. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

From the Bills game Sunday. Anyone know who she is??

20230917_114650_compress45.thumb.jpg.f0cfef140a9012a33cdcfe4e78ae8ce2.jpg

I guess it might be Cynthia Frelund, but I didn't think she was that blonde. Otoh, just like my ex-wife, she could change her color week to week. She would be dirty blond when I went to work, when I got home, she might be bleach blond. And the bank account would be $250 lighter.  

1 hour ago, Pimlach said:

She is a young lady with extraordinary balance, especially in heels.  

Especially on that turf with ground up tires in it. It's spongy in sneakers.

1 hour ago, TheAud said:

Definitely her. Absolute smoke show. CF isn't too bad either. 

1 hour ago, Weave said:

And defying gravity too.

I'm the driver of the short bus when it comes to smart phone technology. I can compress a photo, but no clue why they always come out sideways. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.