Just an btw:

Pierre Luc-Debois: 73games, 27g, 36a, 63pts or 0.863ppg at 24yrs old

Tage Thompson: 78games, 47g, 47a, 94pts or 1.205oog at 25yrs old

Dylan Cozens: 81games, 31g, 37a, 68pts or 0.840ppg at 22yrs old

Just find these contracts interesting. 

• Like (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

So many trades happening and Buffalo sitting on the sideline once again

I too am angry and disgusted we weren’t in on Taylor Hall and Kevin Hayes.

Edited by dudacek
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Missing the point 

No, actually *you're* missing the point.  You keep saying want the Sabres to make trades trades TRADES!  But when you look at the players that are actually moving, they aren't anything the Sabres should in on.  Kevyn's smarter than that (and smarter than you).  He's not going to make a trade for the sake of making the trade, and he's not going to overpay, and he's not going to sign a contract he later regrets.  Before you complain too mightily, you should sit back and see what the opening night roster looks like before you judge.

Edited by Doohickie
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

No, actually *you're* missing the point.  You keep saying want the Sabres to make trades trades TRADES!  But when you look at the players that are actually moving, they aren't anything the Sabres should in on.  Kevyn's smarter than that (and smarter than you).  He's not going to make a trade for the sake of making the trade, and he's not going to overpay, and he's not going to sign a contract he later regrets.  Before you complain too mightily, you should sit back and see what the opening night roster looks like before you judge.

If you don't remember you told me this last year when I  Complained about Comrie, defense. 

29 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

3 Middle six players and 2nd rounder for a 2C -  I think the overpay is with Kupari , but seems he had a rough 1st year anyway.

Vilardi and Iafallo bring better defense than PLD though.  

Couple of second line wingers for a team about to ship out it’s core. Losing Dubois doesn’t hurt but this trade doesn’t do much of anything for Winnipeg either. LA will be a winner or loser based on that contract to Dubois

Edited by Thorny

You know the “But I was told Steph Curry couldn’t shoot, hmm?!?” meme? A meme because of the idea no one actually says these things, but people make them up so they can argue with themselves? Buffalonill is that made-up stuff personified. The whole board tears his takes to shreds and then ppl like Liger claim the board is too negative. It’s one guy as the face of a bunch of arguments no one else shares lol. That’s not a shot at his posts either, it’s good to have a differentiating view. I don’t see it as trolling I think it’s in good faith.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.