Rasmus close to extension at $10M per

tom webster

2 hours ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

The life of a Sabres fan - creating anxiety and drama when there is no need for any.

He is under contract for the coming season.  The Sabres do not need to sign an extension until almost a year from now.

That said, they will not want a distaction during the season.

I have a feeling that the contract is agreed to and there will be splashie photo op at the opening of training camp when KA will hand a 29 cent Bic to Dahlin for the staged signing.  Flash bulbs will go off and the cheesy grins will be wide spread.

A .29 cent bic?  No way.  I bet there are still some old pens floating around from the OSP days.  Sugar packets weren’t the only thing he was stealing.  After writing 0.00 for a tip, the servers pen would go right in his pocket. 

• Haha (+1) 3

12 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

Maybe we shouldn't have a thread thats not true then ..

You have made a healthy number of threads that weren’t true. In fact a few of them were shut down. So I would think you’d be the last one to talk about “shouldn’t have a thread that’s not true”

21 minutes ago, Taro T said:

w/ Olofsson taking the selfie.  Not sure who the kid behind Victor is.

Maybe Levi?

I'm pretty sure the pair on the left in front of the rail in the Bison caps are just fans.

Although 'not-Levi' sure looks like Luke Hughes

2 minutes ago, dudacek said:

I'm pretty sure the pair on the left in front of the rail in the Bison caps are just fans.

Although 'not-Levi' sure looks like Luke Hughes

If that front one ISN'T Olofsson, it's his doppelganger.  Expect he hopped over the rail to get everybody into the picture.

7 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Colossal fail. Doubt you'll admit it.

Come on @Taro T you have to be able to laugh at yourself. 

And you maybe right about VO.  Official Bison staff cap, but not red shirt.  Looks exactly like him too and he would likely be invited to the game with the rest of the gang.

Edited by Sabres Fan in NS

20 minutes ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

And you maybe right about VO.  Official Bison staff cap, but not red shirt.  Looks exactly like him too and he would likely be invited to the game with the rest of the gang.

Doesn't look a bit like VO.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

Whatevs.  It's either Olofsson or that guy that stole the Winter Soldier's activation codebook.

In other news .. who cares.

@PASabreFan is right and @Taro T is right.  Everybody gets a ribbon and we can all bask in the glory of this crazy world.

I hear that a deal for Dahlin is done, or maybe close, or maybe not that close, or maybe just not announced, or maybe he wil lbe traded or maybe KA will be fired at noon tomorrow, or ...

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.