GDT: Sabres @ Rangers - April 10, 2023, 7pm, MSG 📺 WGR 📻

Porous Five Hole

2 minutes ago, Contempt said:

Keep calling me out, it's fine. He's 4 for 15 in his career. That move was really nice though.  I'll keep repeating until you understand, you can't trade players with no value for things of value. I want something of value.

We already have something of value, his name is Casey, and there's no way in hell I'd trade him at this point.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Contempt said:

Keep calling me out, it's fine. He's 4 for 15 in his career. That move was really nice though.  I'll keep repeating until you understand, you can't trade players with no value for things of value. I want something of value.

It was a great move. He missed the net completely his last time. If he's on the team next year, I wanna see him keep improving. His development has been pretty slow.

3 minutes ago, Contempt said:

As he should. He played well.  First time I've watched him. It's encouraging so far. We will see what happens as the league builds its book on him.

Rangers second crack at him. How’d that work out for them?

• Like (+1) 3

Not the most exciting game to watch as the Rangers were playing that tight shutdown style we hate but they found a way and the shoot out was incredible. Boy are we asking a lot from Levi and he's delivering. Amazing. 

I really thought we blew our chance when we didn't score 4 on 3 in OT. Chances like that are huge and when I saw Panarin's 80% scoring stat in shoot outs this year I figured maybe that was it, but first star to Levi all the way. 

Is Mitts truly having his break out moment? He just might be. So JBot not as big an idiot as some people thought after all. 

Not dead yet. Gotta love that.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, Sabres73 said:

We already have something of value, his name is Casey, and there's no way in hell I'd trade him at this point.

That's fine. You can want that. I don't need to agree with you. We will see how it works out in the end. 3-4 years from now are you happy you kept him this off-season and then paid him what he needed to be paid or do you wish they didn't do that and traded him to make the defense better. That's the fun of this. I dunno. Neither do you. We all have players we don't like for whatever reason we each have. He's one of mine.

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

It was a great move. He missed the net completely his last time. If he's on the team next year, I wanna see him keep improving. His development has been pretty slow.

Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress no matter how slow 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.