GDT: Big Bad Bruins at Sabres, 3-19-2023 1pm ESPN+, MSG

matter2003

Just now, Claude Balls said:

Bruins fans laughing at us in our own building. This may be the most embarrassing moment in Sabres history. What a ***** joke!!!

No way, not even the most embarrassing moment against the Bruins. Lucic (sp) running Miller with no real response is the worst for me. I still haven’t recovered from that. When we punch these f@#keys in the face and dominate them, we will have exorcised that demon that haunts us. Whoah, got that off my chest, thanks. I think.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Most of his time in the AHL he was battling injuries and recovering from Hip Issues which could have affected it.

I think this is one of the first years since coming up from the OHL that he has been healthy enough to play a full season and he has been thrown to the wolves to sink or swim in the NHL

Maybe he’s still recovering from injuries then. I really DGAF at this point. He is not good enough currently, regardless. Yes, he needs better supprt. What goalie doesn’t? But if a team has to play perfect hockey in front of him for him to succeed, what does that really say about him? A goalie MUST make saves, regardless. 

4 minutes ago, Thorny said:

This is actually bad. Like it’s pretty telling and depressing 

The fanbois will still weigh these losses with playoff implications less than the wins at the end of last year in garbage time. 

Seriously, the team's performance this month totally turns the narrative upside down.

And now over to the Cackling Duff.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, PASabreFan said:

The fanbois will still weigh these losses with playoff implications less than the wins at the end of last year in garbage time. 

Seriously, the team's performance this month totally turns the narrative upside down.

And now over to the Cackling Duff.

Hey, PA shows up after a depressing loss!

8 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

The post I quoted said this exactly, that they are a goalie away from the playoffs

Sorry, but I don’t read every post before responding to the ones I do read. How many more ya got?

5 minutes ago, Contempt said:
Edited by K-9

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.