GDT: Rangers at Sabres, Saturday, March 11, 2023, 5:07 p.m., MSG

PASabreFan

I went skiing at Holimont today, then I made a wonderful herb crusted rack of lamb and I have a pork butt in the fridge caked in mustard and spices for prep to smoke all day tomorrow. 

I listened to the game sporadically, but this last week of losing, including the Dallas game that I attended has basically taken my fan moxy away. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Mango said:

I thought that call could have gone either way. Which to me means you just don’t call it in that situation.

I agree with this. It didn’t affect the play or the player. It was a weak penalty but Dahlin needs to play a little cleaner in that situation 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rip Titwide said:

It’s getting to be damn near unwatchable at this point. I usually take the viewpoint that it all evens out in the end but the last 2+ weeks have been egregiously lopsided. 

At scale, I get the feeling at defeat. 

But to post that this is getting “unwatchable” after that game is insane. Thy was very watchable hockey. 

Go pout about the last two weeks in a different thread. 

2 minutes ago, TageMVP said:

Agreed. Was more talking about this recent stretch 

That’s fair. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.