GDT: Dallas @ Sabres - Mar. 9, 2023, 7:00pm, MSG, ESPN+, & WGR

WhenWillItEnd66

1 minute ago, Carmel Corn said:

Was MSG network directed by the Sabres organization to NOT show the SOG's anymore?  I'd like to know how bad it is.

31-14

Lots of blame on the goalie but a lot players are dogging it tonight.  

Dallas has no trouble getting around Comrie in the slot and in high danger areas.  Meanwhile Sabres playing perimeter hockey, no shooting lanes, no screens, no rebounds.  

Just like the Islander game, the Boston game, etc .  The league knows how to play Buffalo now.  

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

I use to post a lot here, since we lost our two centers about a lifetime ago in 06, I have pretty much stopped, the problems are so easy to see it hurts to watch this crap. They don't hit when they need to, they give the puck away unnecessarily in all zones, our defense is so bad on the bottom four, now the top 2 are playing like garbage trying to do more than they should, and since Miller left we absolutely SUCK in net.  They need to to replace players like Chokeharu, Bryson, get a gritty 2 way center who can win faceoffs, and plow through the constant clutching our top tier players have not learned how to do yet.  SO DAMN FRUSTRATING. Back to drinking...sorry for the rant

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Pimlach said:

Lots of blame on the goalie but a lot players are dogging it tonight.  

Dallas has no trouble getting around Comrie in the slot and in high danger areas.  Meanwhile Sabres playing perimeter hockey, no shooting lanes, no screens, no rebounds.  

Just like the Islander game, the Boston game, etc .  The league knows how to play Buffalo now.  

I'm Actually wondering if this is correct. You shut down the rush and then the Sabres are no threat. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

Omfg you sound like a broken record. If I drank every time you complained about Granato in a gdt, I'd never watch a game sober 

You’d enjoy it more 😎

I give Granato plenty of credit when he deserves it… Not against the Isles… Not tonight… 

Just now, nucci said:

me neither

Buffalo making the playoffs was never going to happen. We’re only at year 12 of a prophesied 100 year dearth.

Perhaps the real journey is instead, the friends we’ve made here along the way 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.