GDT: Dallas @ Sabres - Mar. 9, 2023, 7:00pm, MSG, ESPN+, & WGR

WhenWillItEnd66

This team can go f**k themselves. How the hell do you play like you have no idea how to defend in your own end?? Sick and tired of watcjing the same sh!t every game where teams have 10 breakaways and odd man rushes and the Sabres turn easy board clears into down low 3 on 1s in their own end.

No excuse for it. Granato needs to figure it out or they could have the entire All Star team and they aren'taking the playoffs.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, matter2003 said:

This team can go f**k themselves. How the hell do you play like you have no idea how to defend in your own end?? Sick and tired of watcjing the same sh!t every game where teams have 10 breakaways and odd man rushes and the Sabres turn easy board clears into down low 3 on 1s in their own end.

No excuse for it. Granato needs to figure it out or they could have the entire All Star team and they aren'taking the playoffs.

They've had to take chances once they were two goals behind.

I love the friendships, knowledge, opinions, & smack we share are all something I look forward to each game day.

I would add they I don’t know that anyone would have said “no” to this season’s successes. 

We have a good young team, good coach, GM, & staff who are building these players in front of us. GM is a good one & focused on long term success for our Boys in Blue. This is not the finished product (and never will be, of course).

GMKA is not putting lipstick on a pig, and taking the time to build this thing right. I get that many fans have no patience, but, ask yourself: Playoffs or bust this year, or continue the build for long term success.

Everyone can have their opinions, these are mine.

Like the Bills, I am trusting the process. Regardless, these young guns are learning on the fly. 

Regardless of playoff bid (I WANT ONE!), I have seen development, growth, & huge potential in the core. 

We do need to solve G, 3rd pair D, and depth. Work to do…..

I am in and confident in direction of the team.. 

That is how I feel. Spoony out.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.