Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Brawndo

Did I hear correctly that it was the first time a coach only had four linebackers dressed for a game?

If that's true, gotta hand it to McD for the game being as close as it was. I think He did a great job getting the most out of the team this year.

The 12 men penalty against Denver, though, is still a tough pill to swallow, and if he was fired for that alone, I'd be fine with it. 😂

Just now, GASabresIUFAN said:

Diggs would be alot more effective if we actually had a WR 2.  Shaikir is a fine 3, but Davis stinks, Harty and Sherfield add nothing.  

Top off-season priority IMHO is 2 WRs in the draft

Diggs is a 2.

We need a 1.

20 minutes ago, SwampD said:

No. They just have really crappy receivers.

Keep Kincaid. Let everyone else go. 

Diggs is done. He disappeared months ago. WTF was that play at the end where he didn't even try to catch the ball and just swung his arm at the defender?!

Receivers ? Come on. The D couldn't stop them all day.   Reid playing chess while McDermott playing checkers 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

Receivers ? Come on. The D couldn't stop them all day.   Reid playing chess while McDermott playing checkers 

I disagree. If Josh had real receivers, they would have won that game.

They don't have a single receiver who opens up the defense.

Edited by SwampD
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, SwampD said:

It was a three point game. The D stopped them enough.

Everyone knows that the missed field goal is exactly how Reid drew it up. That was the culmination of yet another coaching masterpiece. 

Edited by shrader
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, PASabreFan said:

Thought Nantz's Wide Right call was lazy and a low blow. If it happens in a Super Bowl, go for it. Do we have to hear it after every big kick missed to that side?

They were both pretty awful tonight.

• Disagree 1

Bills Defense got chewed up in the 2nd half. Mahomes and Kelce had their way without much contest. Even with the fumble return and some key penalties, Bills couldn't finish the job.

Close game, but the Chiefs showed why they are the hands-down best since Brady's Pats.

• Agree 1

Just now, seer775 said:

Bills Defense got chewed up in the 2nd half. Mahomes and Kelce had their way without much contest. Even with the fumble return and some key penalties, Bills couldn't finish the job.

Close game, but the Chiefs showed why they are the hands-down best since Brady's Pats.

Brady-Gronk 2.0

• Like (+1) 2

Bottom line IMHO is that the Bills scored 7 pts in the 2nd half and lost by 3, that to beat KC tonight given the state of the Bills’ D it was necessary to score in the 30s, as is usually the case vs KC, and that Mahomes was better than JA when it really mattered.

Losing 3 playoff games to the Chiefs in the Allen-Mahomes era is a huge debt that probably won’t ever be repaid in full.

I still respect and admire this team though.

• Like (+1) 4