Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Brawndo

Just terrible strategy in the last 2 minutes.  Once again the *prevent* D-fence only prevented a Bills victory.

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Probably the saddest game I’ve watched in a while because it’s the official end to the SB window. You can feel it and see it. 😡😡😡

The real problem is not letting Josh be Josh.  He is a super talent, but they are not letting him be him this year for some reason.

• Like (+1) 1

The results of this game, and the emotional swings, took away all the positive vibes built up this weekend with the Sabres victory last night.  This team had a chance to sound a death knell to Bill’s coaching career.  I could accept a Bills loss, where the comeback to take a lead had never occurred, but to allow an inept QB to lead this team to a game winning TD drive only confirms my feeling that without the dawgs like Milano, White, D. Jones and Oliver this team cannot compete for a Championship.  The inability to hold this team to at most a field goal is nothing less than unacceptable.  

• Agree 2

I had a bad sense this was an 8-10 win season and no playoffs.  The hard part is ahead still.  This team might not win more than 2-3 games on the back side of the schedule. Cincy, Dallas, KC, Miami, Philly… oof, plus the Jets and Pats again is no guarantee. 

It's simply unacceptable. 

Against that team with their own injuries as well as the Giants team. 

The persons involved in this debacle need to be held accountable... That starts with coaches and Coordinators. 

We're gonna be lucky to sneak in with a wildcard this year at this rate and our schedule starts getting harder.