GDT: Ducks @ Sabres, 1/21/2023, 12:30pm, MSG 📺 WGR📻

LGR4GM

8 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Well I found it interesting before the game they were playing the Granato interview and he said that everyone is going to be held accountable and that it isn't that they need one or two players to be better, it's that they need everyone to be better and that he thinks they all can be better and improve...perhaps this is him showing he means what he says.

He said it wouldn't be fair if they only held certain players accountable and not others.

I mentioned up thread that Granato needed to channel his inner Lindy but I doubted he had it in him. Perhaps he does after all. He was never afraid to sit the best players if warranted.

• Like (+1) 2

-Boosh’s best game as a Sabre

-good on Donny putting Tage on the 4th line for a spell. Accountability

-VO And Mitts being hot goes a long way to a run

-anybody want to argue UPL isn’t the number 1 right now

-love Krebsie’s spirit

-on the NHL Network feed Weeksie had Chychrun,P Kane, Klingberg and someone else as Sabres trade targets but admitted Kane was more just the hometown kid coming home feel good story rather then a serious target.

-I think Zegras is a great young offensive player but I take Cozens 10 times out of 10 in a redraft.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.