NHL PLAYOFFS ROUND 2

Eleven

12 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Did you also use the word “impatient”? 😂

I figured this would be the most physical game of the series, right from puck drop. We still got time.

And that might be the hardest McDavid has been hit since he came into the NHL. Props to him for popping right back up. Woulda loved to see Lucic and Kane go though.  😁

Edited by Claude Balls
  • Like (+1) 2

This game is just......I hate this word, but it's retarded. People thought, including me, there would be more fights than goals. Either way, this is one hell of an entertaining game. Unreal.

26 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

11 goals so far?!?!

Is it that the goalies suck?
The defense on each team sucks? 
The coaching systems suck?

all the above? 😂

13 goals with 15 mins left. F'n crazy.

9 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Some Aaron Dell level goaltending in that Calgary Edmonton game on both sides but that was just the warm up. This is going to get heated and combust at some point. Love it. 

Lucic is ready to destroy someone, but Kane and Kassian are both ready for him. One of these games is gonna be ugly.

10 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Also noted, McDavid is unfair to play against, that guy is just unreal. He can't do it all himself, but when he gets the puck, anything can happen. 

I don't get to seem him play nearly enough. I watched the extended highlights today. That guy is, hands down, the most dynamic hockey player I have ever seen. It is absolutely ridiculous what he does.

6 hours ago, inkman said:

sexy elisha cuthbert GIF

Seeing you post that, I can't help but feel a little bad for Salma Hayek.

2 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

Also came here to say: Having watched those extended Alberta highlights, HOLY SH1TBALLS was that goaltending leeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaky. How many pucks squeezed their way between the goalie's arm and torso? Eee gads.

was thinking same, some ECHL level goaltending.    But defense sucked too, a lot of chances right from the slot.

Am I only one expecting some more Samson playoff heroics ? 

20 hours ago, Claude Balls said:

Oh how I wish KA would throw Matthew Tkachuk an offer sheet. He would fit in with these guys. But his chewing of the mouth piece drives me nuts. 

15 goals......wow

An offer sheet for Tkachuk would cost us 4 firsts, I don’t think 4 firsts and a fat contract is worth it for him. 

8 minutes ago, sabresparaavida said:

An offer sheet for Tkachuk would cost us 4 firsts, I don’t think 4 firsts and a fat contract is worth it for him. 

It’s not. Not to mention rumor is Tkachuk is all about Tkachuk. Some like to ignore that. If that is in fact true… I want him nowhere near this current Sabres team. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.