GDT: Colorado at Buffalo, Feb 19, 2022, 1pm, MSG / SN1, WGR.

Eleven

1 hour ago, dudacek said:

Do you really think they had time to check him in the .7 seconds between his shot and Cozens coughing the puck up?

Dylan and Casey looking seriously overmatched that period.

KO and VO were OK, but the top line is the only line that deserved to be on the ice at this level.

Shame Toker is Tokin’ because Kuemper looked like a soft white underbelly that period.

in short yes.  I am a firm believer in playing the man.  The preoccupation with positioning leaves the top players open.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, GoPuckYourself said:

Ok and he gets bodied all the time , hence why I said bigger and tougher. There is your more.

Outside of a play he was high sticked in the face on, he didn't get "bodied" hardly at all. What does bodied mean btw because honestly you sound like yet another Dahlin hater.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

Outside of a play he was high sticked in the face on, he didn't get "bodied" hardly at all. What does bodied mean btw because honestly you sound like yet another Dahlin hater.

Old stereotypes die hard.

He won a lot of battles tonight. Played hard on the body regularly. Made smart exits with the puck.

• Like (+1) 7

Just now, PASabreFan said:

So what? He lost the battle.

There was no battle, he was high sticked in the face and halled to the ice. The puck wasn't even there. 

Holy ***** some of you have Dahlin Derangement Syndrome. If doesn't play the most perfect game ever, every single game y'all crawl out of your holes to bitch. 

Not worth my Saturday 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, eman said:

Maybe a little tougher. He got ragdolled on the winning goal and collapsed like a sack and stayed down while the Avalanche all headed up ice. 

I think he may have been shaken up but could have been selling the penalty but the ref decided not male the call.  Typical third period officiating.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Had a hell of a game tonight. As did Dahlin.

Team responded well to Donnie calling out their effort against Ottawa.

Do you like anyone in this organization beyond RJ?

No. What's there to like? If the players down through the years had a fraction of Rick's passion, talent work ethic and most of all consistency, we'd need a new roof on the arena to accommodate the banners.

Just now, Nitro60 said:

I think he may have been shaken up but could have been selling the penalty but the ref decided not male the call.  Typical third period officiating.

and the kind of non-call we are all getting used to seeing against Buffalo unfortunately. (and actually, with some frequency this season)

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LGR4GM said:

There was no battle, he was high sticked in the face and halled to the ice. The puck wasn't even there. 

Holy ***** some of you have Dahlin Derangement Syndrome. If doesn't play the most perfect game ever, every single game y'all crawl out of your holes to bitch. 

Not worth my Saturday 

Relax.  Go out and have a nice dinner and an adult beverage.  Enjoy life.  You will make no head way with those fixated on hating a player.  

• Like (+1) 1

Not worth my Saturday 

100% right 

Not worth my Saturday 

Of course there was a battle.

• Like (+1) 1

I don't even listen to that stuff anymore.

Dahlin has moved his game up this year a whole helluva lot.  

21 years old and there's so much more growth to come.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

What is it with you? Everyone I mention Dahlin I'm a hater? I like his game since the all star break but he gets pushed around aka bodied alot for a guy his size, you can tell me otherwise, you probably will but I see what I see and you see what you see. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Flashsabre said:

Dahlin is started to get much more physical. He is 21 he is coming along in all aspects of his game including physical play.

He has shown flashes of physicality since he came back from the All-Star game. He is only 21 and hopefully he adds more beef to really hand it back. Once the playoffs start and the Sabres are in them in the future, it is much more physical and extra beef will serve him well.

1 minute ago, PASabreFan said:

No. What's there to like? If the players down through the years had a fraction of Rick's passion, talent work ethic and most of all consistency, we'd need a new roof on the arena to accommodate the banners.

So a player has to be RJ-level to be likeable?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.