GDT- Utica Comets @ Rochester Americans - 7:05 AHLTV

inkman

1 hour ago, DarthEbriate said:

How are the play features of AHL TV?   Easy skip-ahead, skip-back dragbars? Little pop-up icons where the goals take place and periods start? (like what NHL TV had and what ESPN+ is sorely lacking)? 

I mean... DarthEbriate can't start commenting on the Younglings games, too. That's too much effort. But I could watch the games.

It's the in-arena scoreboard feed plus radio play by play. You can choose which team's announcers to listen to. There are no frills or features. Lightning in most arenas is substandard for TV. You also get graphics meant for fans in the arena popping up during play. It's annoying but it is what it is.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Taro T said:

The legal way in the States is via AHL.tv, specifically w/ either the Amerks package ($64.95 for all Amerks games w/ home or away audio) or the full league pass which is something like 2-3x the single team package price.

Pretty sure that's the provider in CA as well, but our Canadian friends would know who it is for certain.

Exactly the same for me north of the border, adding in the exchange rate.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JoeSchmoe said:

Armpit or not, being that close to the Adirondacks would make it a good place to live in my books.

If you loved the Adirondacks enough you would live in Malone, NY.  That is the better side of the park and you’re an hour away from a major city(Montreal).

The more I think about it the more I agree with @inkman.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

we got this boys 🙂

She looks cool, but that voice got me a certain vibe

The Nanny Smile GIF by HBO Max

She does ok. Doesn’t interact with fans unless it’s part of the job and her voice drives me bananas.

She certainly is no Erica Whyte. She talked with the kids and stopped to say hi to the developmentally challenged adults. Too bad she’s gone.

A47AC276-7A0F-4D26-8A93-5FCF6FE24DFA.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ogre said:

She does ok. Doesn’t interact with fans unless it’s part of the job and her voice drives me bananas.

She certainly is no Erica Whyte. She talked with the kids and stopped to say hi to the developmentally challenged adults. Too bad she’s gone.

A47AC276-7A0F-4D26-8A93-5FCF6FE24DFA.jpeg

I need more "research" on her 😛

16 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I see old friend Brian Flynn is with Utica, but is a healthy scratch tonight. 

Also, somehow I missed in the off-season, that Tim Kennedy was hired by the Amerks as a development coach.

They also hired Nathan Gerbe as a height development coach

• Haha (+1) 6

6 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Guitarist Walter Becker was the one who passed on. Donald Fagen, the voice and front man, still plugging away.

It was a last-minute perk addition when the Sabresbucks were delayed. Are full ST's only eligible for Sabresbucks?

Yes, full STHs get Sabresbucks.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.