Jack Eichel and 2023 3rd Traded to Vegas for F Alex Tuch, C Peyton Krebs, 2022 1st Top Ten Protected and 2023 2nd

Brawndo

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Did you catch the part about Jack's mom not being there because she had to work? 

Jack's mom does not *have* to work.  Unless Jack is a bigger ass than I think he is.

18 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

His first period back went pretty good. He doesn’t appear to be shying away from contact but his head looks like a big ol tomato thats aboot to explode.

gore GIF by absurdnoise

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Zamboni said:

I hope Jack gets 40 points between now and the end of the season. Just for the entertaining meltdown posts in here 😂

I frankly don’t care if he does well or not in Vegas. I wish him well. I hope he stays healthy regarding his neck. Moved on.

I'm tuned in to this one but only to see what happens or if Eichels neck falls off or whatever.

Other than that I hear ya. This former player can bite it.

I've been thinking about this.  Why do I hate Eichel so much now?  And I've decided it's this:  To me he represents all the mistakes made by the Sabres over the last ten years.  Not that *he* made the mistakes, but that he is the embodiment of them.  I'm not going to start hating the Sabres; I'll simply hate him.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

All the same, I can't pretend to have forgotten what he did for large stretches of 2018-2020, and can't pretend we'll see anything like that in a Sabres uniform anytime soon 

He was/is a really good player and made alot of exciting plays but it honestly felt like the Jack Eichels nkt the Sabres.

Everyone just kinda waited for Eichel to make a play and when he wasn't playing well or a team had good coverage on him the possession would end in a turnover. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Norcal said:

He was/is a really good player and made alot of exciting plays but it honestly felt like the Jack Eichels nkt the Sabres.

Everyone just kinda waited for Eichel to make a play and when he wasn't playing well or a team had good coverage on him the possession would end in a turnover. 

That's what happens when you decide that players who shouldn't be in the NHL are 2Cs for several consecutive years, and pretend that goalies that shouldn't be in the NHL are starters etc. 

The Sabres wasted a guy that could have developed into the premiere player on an elite team by being comically bad. This exacerbated Jack's flaws and diminished the very unique and very elite traits he had. I can't be bothered to hate Jack for this 

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

That's what happens when you decide that players who shouldn't be in the NHL are 2Cs for several consecutive years, and pretend that goalies that shouldn't be in the NHL are starters etc. 

The Sabres wasted a guy that could have developed into the premiere player on an elite team by being comically bad. This exacerbated Jack's flaws and diminished the very unique and very elite traits he had. I can't be bothered to hate Jack for this 

I don't hate Jack, I just didn't love him.

I don't disagree that the team building didn't work during his time in Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.