Sabres goalies get no love in Yahoo Fantasy Rankings

gilbert11

I was just looking at the goalie rankings on Yahoo for our Sabrespace Fantasy League.  No Buffalo goalie is ranked in the Top 100.  The first goalie listed is Mat Robson at 122.  LOL!   Man, this is going to be along season for Sabres fans!

Hey, SDS/Derrico, we should have a penalty for the first team to draft a Sabre.  Maybe give them the worst waiver priority to start the season?

Edited by gilbert11

3 hours ago, CallawaySabres said:

Well, the silver lining on Covid is that I was forced to give up my tickets this year. I just feel bad for the players who are really given no chance to succeed no matter how well they may play in a game. It would have been nice to have traded Jack for a tier 1 goalie a year ago.

Getting a goalie for Jack should not be a priority.

On 10/2/2021 at 1:53 AM, gilbert11 said:

I was just looking at the goalie rankings on Yahoo for our Sabrespace Fantasy League.  No Buffalo goalie is ranked in the Top 100.  The first goalie listed is Mat Robson at 122.  LOL!   Man, this is going to be along season for Sabres fans!

Hey, SDS/Derrico, we should have a penalty for the first team to draft a Sabre.  Maybe give them the worst waiver priority to start the season?

Oof. After reading that, 

13 hours ago, Digger said:

Bad goal for sure but it didn't look like he had any support to make a pass.  Maybe a bad shift change?

No, I watched the game. Bruins hadn't lost possession for the entire OT to that point. They sent it back to Ullmark for a line change and he had time but then for some reason tried to go past the Flyer instead of sending it to the other side where the fresh legs were coming in from the bench. Absolute and total gaff. 

He gave up an easy one earlier, also a penalty shot and then was also bad in the practice shoot out. Ullmark lost them the game. 

Taylor Hall was really good though 🙂

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.