Sabres sign UFA LW Vinnie Hinostroza from Chicago

In The Buff

Somewhere on a future episode of Beyond Blue and Gold:

The camera focuses on Kevyn Adams through a crack in the office door as he puts down the phone while executing a quiet fist pump.

He looks across the room to an unseen companion allowing a slight smile to crack his lips.

"We got him, we got Vinnie Hinostrozza!"

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Somewhere on a future episode of Beyond Blue and Gold:

The camera focuses on Kevyn Adams through a crack in the office door as he puts down the phone while executing a quiet fist pump.

He looks across the room to an unseen companion allowing a slight smile to crack his lips.

"We got him, we got Vinnie Hinostrozza!"

I literally came in to make that same joke.  Good show, sir.

1 hour ago, Zamboni said:

Bills will ultimately disappoint. Like clockwork. This is the way.

I'm atleast holding back some excitement and praise for them until they prove it wasn't a 1 year fluke kind of thing.

Its not like we haven't seen QBs throw up huge stats and look great one year, then fall back down to earth the next.

3 hours ago, Radar said:

Disappoint or not I don't credit the Pegulas. They caught lightning in a bottle.

Reality is that they will get at least some credit. That's just how things work. I mean, wouldn't you if you owned a championship team?

You know how when you read you only really look at the first and last letter and it's a vaguely identifiably jumble in the middle? I keep refreshing the page and thinking we have a new signing cause this name is taking a while to get used to. 

2 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

I'm atleast holding back some excitement and praise for them until they prove it wasn't a 1 year fluke kind of thing.

Its not like we haven't seen QBs throw up huge stats and look great one year, then fall back down to earth the next.

We've never seen anything like Allen.

• SDS unpinned this topic
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.