2021 NHL Playoffs 1st Round

Norcal

6 minutes ago, Hoss said:

There have been multiple weird calls to get the Bruins out of going a man down here.

Very...unusual. 

Wilson gets tripped, but also gets a call. 

Marchand high sticks Mantha, Mantha also gets a call. 

Smith hits guy in the head twice, both get called. Unreal. 

Edited by Andrew Amerk

As a kid I remember watching the NHL.  In 1966-67 Bobby Orr was a boy versus men and he made them look sick.  No one played like him.   I liked watching the Bruins because of Orr and their cast of crazy characters (Phil Esposito, Wayne  Cashman, Pie Face McKenzie, Derek Sanderson, Terrible Teddy Greene, Gerry Cheevers, etc).  

I loved that the Sabres became competitive with them within 3 years.   The Schoeny 3 fight game in the Aud (busting the Zamboni door open with a big check on Cashman).  To this day I love to hate the Broons.  

Meanwhile Jordan Staal just carried the puck in a 2-on-1 and did nothing with it. Defender played it well cutting off the pass and gave him only a small window to shoot ... and he decided to do neither. Puck just fluttered into the boards.

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

When did Taylor Hall ever go to the net like he did to score the tying goal for Boston? What a POS he is. 

***** Boston

I know.  Then Toucan Sam gets the winner in OT. 

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, OverPowerYou said:

Would I get excommunicated from this board if I said I like the Hurricanes? 

They're a likable team and the only reason for Sabres fans to hate them is because of a loser's mentality.

Just now, Andrew Amerk said:

He high sticked Mantha in front of a ref after a play. It’s only fitting. 

The NHL will not let the Bruins go down that easy. It's disgusting what they get away with. And if they do take a penalty, the refs will assuredly hand one to the Caps as well for no good reason.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.