2021 NHL Playoffs 1st Round

Norcal

Just now, DarthEbriate said:

Screw you, Hall. We didn't see that type of zone entry from him in a Sabres jersey after January. (But I hope if it was COVID-related that he's fully healthy. No health wishes against anyone unless I want to see their face pounded. Hatred and Dark Side and all... I'm a polite darth.)

Hall didn’t have Covid.  You are in the clear.

• Thanks (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Now Oshie to the room. Caps are ***** and the Bruins got the rectally inserted horseshoe. Man I hate Boston.

Edit: Oshie back on bench. Still wanna see Wilson cheap shot Marchand.

I want the Bruins out ASAP, but if I'm being honest, I'd rather have Marchand deliver a nice heavy cheap shot on Wilson.

Edited by BagBoy

29 minutes ago, BagBoy said:

I want the Bruins out ASAP, but if I'm being honest, I'd rather have Marchand deliver a nice heavy cheap shot on Wilson.

I can hypocritically state that although I don't want to wish ill-health upon anyone, I also wouldn't mind if Marchand and Wilson licked and punched each other into injuries that resulted in lost time from both the hurt as well as the suspensions and ridicule.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I'm being honest, I'd love to see Wilson deliver a nice heavy cheap shot on Marchand. 

The only thing that tastes almost as delicious as Leafs fan tears, are Bruins fan tears. Some posters here love the Bruins. Follow the Bruins. Comment often about their players. Maybe they should just rip the bandaid off already go full throttle, and just be a Bruins fan. 😂

4 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

NBC really got the Hall ball washing in full effect tonight.

Now the Caps gotta beat the refs too. Such one sided officiating.

Oshie punched in the head, knocking his helmet off.

• Thanks (+1) 1

• Norcal changed the title to 2021 NHL Playoffs 1st Round
16 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

The only thing that tastes almost as delicious as Leafs fan tears, are Bruins fan tears. Some posters here love the Bruins. Follow the Bruins. Comment often about their players. Maybe they should just rip the bandaid off already go full throttle, and just be a Bruins fan. 😂

I don't like the Bruins. But they do hockey really well. So do the Caps. This is going to be a fun series.

Just now, Norcal said:

Dammit I got sidetracked and missed the good stuff 

Just typical Bruins cheap little shots that the refs always seem to miss. The Caps only power play came on a play during a scrum. So according to the refs, the Bruins played 60 mins of clean hockey. NHL still a joke.

9 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Just typical Bruins cheap little shots that the refs always seem to miss. The Caps only power play came on a play during a scrum. So according to the refs, the Bruins played 60 mins of clean hockey. NHL still a joke.

It’s like the WWF.

The ref is always somehow distracted when the folding chair comes out and is used to assault the opponent. 

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

I hope those fans go and get a Bruins “Stanley Cup Champians” tattoo. 

8 minutes ago, Second Line Center said:

Great start to the 1st playoff OT game to hear the NHLN crew raving about Hall and that they won't be surprised if he gets the winner.   

They've been blowing him all night. It's gross.

***** yeah!!! Eat it Boston!!

1 minute ago, DarthEbriate said:

Wilson definitely extended his hands to push to stay onside, but... that was really close. Super headsy play by Wilson.

Regardless, what a deflection and then the bounce down off the B crest, and between the legs.

Last year it would have been offside.

Edited by SwampD

Wilson with the opening goal and an assist on the OT winner. That has to eat at the Bruin Massholes big time. 

2 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Last year it would have been offside.

I'm surprised they didn't have another view that magically showed a Caps player offside out of camera range. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.