2021 NHL Playoffs 1st Round

Norcal

3 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Tampa can kiss my ass, if Kucherov dresses for even one game.  It's BS, and a loophole the that NHL needs to close.  How ironic that he becomes healthy as soon as the regular season ended.  

I hope Florida sweeps them in 4 games.

He's playing. Might not matter.

Florida was hungrier most recently. Unless TB turns up the intensity they will be out of the playoffs pretty quick. 

Man, how'd Minnesota get so good? One of those things with this covid hockey I haven't seen a single game of their's this year. Fast, energetic, full of grit, that's a much better hockey team than they were and gives me hope about how you can turn things in the right direction quickly. No wonder they ditched Staal. And to think some people here were proclaiming that trade a steal for us before the season started lol. That's a good hockey team and we never should have traded Foligno. 

Good to see our cast off Carrier still getting solid minutes with Vegas. Another fine decision from our past management.

Every game in OT so far. I guess that comes from teams knowing each other so well this season. Some good hockey so far. 

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Thorny said:

I really wanna see Colorado vs Vegas

Of course we'll probably get St Louis vs Minnesota lol

Me too. I'm keen on Colorado this year but I don't think the Blues will go away quietly. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, sweetlou said:

FLA vs. Tampa is going to be an awesome series!!

Announcers are horrible though and keep confusing their teams.

I really wasn't even planning to watch much playoff hockey this year but this series looks like it might be the one to see.

23 minutes ago, sweetlou said:

Announcers are horrible though and keep confusing their teams.

It is difficult to deal with no fans on the one hand and bandwagonners on the other.  I can see the cause for confusion.

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

It is difficult to deal with no fans on the one hand and bandwagonners on the other.  I can see the cause for confusion.

Play by play guy keeps saying wrong names and even wrong team when referencing trades, players, etc.  I am a casual fan and know the players names and what team they play for.

2 minutes ago, sweetlou said:

Play by play guy keeps saying wrong names and even wrong team when referencing trades, players, etc.  I am a casual fan and know the players names and what team they play for.

Yup. I put the Panthers feed on and it's chaos. Dude called Vasilevskiy, the opposing goalie, Bobrovsky, their goalie. Come on man.

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Norcal said:

So good so fast too

It's as if they did something Terry Stupid refuses to do and got just about the best coach on the market and are reaping the rewards. But don't you worry: We are going to give the job to a guy for winning a stunning one third of his games which proves he's the guy and isn't going to be complete fool's gold like the last guys (also the fact he'll be the lowest paid coach in the league has nothing to do with it. Nope. Not at all.).

Panthers: NHL organization

Sabres: Not an NHL organization.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.