GDT Sabres at Rangers 6pm 4/25/21 MSG, WGR550

Brawndo

17 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

I don't want look Granato to look bad at all. I'm just not ready to do backflips and Anoint this team playoff contender ready because of a couple weeks of better than the worst hockey of all time. The Rags are a cusp playoff team, if that's what we are we should be able to hang with them. The results will be whatever they are.

I’d like to see meatballs coach a roster with Eichel, McCabe, and Ulmark plus possibly an off season edition before we bring in a ‘ better ‘ coach.

4 minutes ago, Cascade Youth said:

Exactly.  Put a healthy Eichel in this sane system and this team should compete for the playoffs just fine.

Without a equal to or better goalie to pair with Ullmark, this team absolutely won’t make the playoffs IMO. Yea, it’s that dire.

1 minute ago, Marvin, Sabres Fan said:

10 years has worn on all of us.  I empathise.

I’m not saying Eichel isn’t good or doesn’t have skill, it just seems like it’s always the “system”. I’d rather get something for him and build off the young players.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TgeekB said:

I’m not saying Eichel isn’t good or doesn’t have skill, it just seems like it’s always the “system”. I’d rather get something for him and build off the young players.

Eichel was 8th in MVP voting last year even in Ralph’s system 

Look how much better everyone looks away from Ralph. Frankly in retrospect it makes Eichel’s 78 in 68 look godly 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.