GDT Sabres at Rangers 6pm 4/25/21 MSG, WGR550

Brawndo

10 minutes ago, TgeekB said:

So if most of you are over 60, you’ve seen better. We’ve had teams without an Eichel that were better. 

Sorry you're not making sense. Or you're trolling. Seventeen posts.......hmmmm

Edited by Radar
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TgeekB said:

And still waiting.

Nothing personal but you keep deflecting. I’m not saying I’m right or trying argue but facts are facts. 

But by this logic the Oilers should move McDavid. They’ve made the playoffs with him what, once? 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TgeekB said:

And still waiting.

Nothing personal but you keep deflecting. I’m not saying I’m right or trying argue but facts are facts. 

You're not arguing facts and I'm not deflecting. 

You're arguing an opinion, that the team hasn't done anything since Eichel has been here because Eichel. I disagree with that. 

We've all watched the last decade, there's nothing to deflect. Blaming the best player though stinks of ROR and how he was shipped out. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, Radar said:

Sorry you're not making sense. Or you're trolling.

Ahh, the troll word. Used when a new member comes to a board with regulars who don’t like a different perspective, right? 

Again, reality is reality. We all want them to succeed. We may differ on how to get there but we’re just fans, not NHL GM’s. Reacting with “troll” or “not making sense” implies you’re not able to have a lively discussion with different opinions. 

• Like (+1) 2

If anyone is following the standings and hoping at least for the consolation prize of a higher draft pick: the Devils just gave up two goals in 22 seconds while up 3-1 late in a game against the Flyers. They’re headed to overtime.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

You're not arguing facts and I'm not deflecting. 

You're arguing an opinion, that the team hasn't done anything since Eichel has been here because Eichel. I disagree with that. 

We've all watched the last decade, there's nothing to deflect. Blaming the best player though stinks of ROR and how he was shipped out. 

Incorrect so listen closer.

Ive not blamed Eichel, only pointed out, truthfully, that they’ve done nothing (over multiple seasons) with him. If you want to continue down that road, so be it. I’m bringing up an alternative. Change is difficult but often necessary. 

1 minute ago, TgeekB said:

Ahh, the troll word. Used when a new member comes to a board with regulars who don’t like a different perspective, right? 

Again, reality is reality. We all want them to succeed. We may differ on how to get there but we’re just fans, not NHL GM’s. Reacting with “troll” or “not making sense” implies you’re not able to have a lively discussion with different opinions. 

Put this in another thread.  I can engage there.  Let us not contaminate a GDT.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, TgeekB said:

You're right I don't want a nonsense discussion with no tangible evidence. It appears you want arguments not discussions.

• Like (+1) 1

Having Reinhart taking the draw with the goalie pulled doesn't exactly scream genius coaching but whatever, face offs don't matter I'm told. 

So, two teams trying to play basically the same way. They're just better than us.

For those people in the other thread saying the Sabres are a mid level team maybe this will convince you. Rangers are a mid level team. We are down below that. 

We were never in it. Thompson needs to sit again. All his bad habits are taking over again. Guy just doesn't get it. 

Just now, LGR4GM said:

We all know the Sabres have sucked for a decade. We disagree that part of the cause has been Jack Eichel. 

I mean has he scored 200 goals a season to dig them out of the hole? No!? Then he’s part of the cause. 😉 

10 minutes ago, TgeekB said:

And still waiting.

He’s pointing out the fallacy of your arguments, but you’re not picking up on it.

Just now, TgeekB said:

Incorrect so listen closer.

Ive not blamed Eichel, only pointed out, truthfully, that they’ve done nothing (over multiple seasons) with him. If you want to continue down that road, so be it. I’m bringing up an alternative. Change is difficult but often necessary. 

You're changing one of the only things that work. Again, I disagree. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.