GDT Sabres at Rangers 6pm 4/25/21 MSG, WGR550

Brawndo

2 minutes ago, TgeekB said:

I know I’m new here, and I’m not sure what the average age on here is, but just for perspective I’ve been a fan since 1970. I’ve seen every Sabre. Some players are excellent but don’t fit the team. I think we can get more for him than what we accomplish with him. To me, I keep Reinhardt before I keep Eichel. 

I know he’s loved by many on here but just food for thought.

So you’re way younger than the average age here.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TgeekB said:

I know I’m new here, and I’m not sure what the average age on here is, but just for perspective I’ve been a fan since 1970. I’ve seen every Sabre. Some players are excellent but don’t fit the team. I think we can get more for him than what we accomplish with him. To me, I keep Reinhardt before I keep Eichel. 

I know he’s loved by many on here but just food for thought.

tenor.gif

Seems like only yesterday I was getting ***** on for saying Dahlin was elite.

Just now, 7+6=13 said:

You know hockey a heck of a lot more than me but I'm surprised.   I hate McCabe and he's one of my least favorite players.

I don't think I know hockey more... I just talk more. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Zamboni said:

If you think facts are excuses, then nothing will satisfy you. I hope you aren’t doing that here ...

Not at all. If we want more of what we’ve had, we can continue in the same direction. I just think it’s time for a change. 

1 minute ago, TgeekB said:

Still waiting....

We should trade the entire team then. Everyone is bad because none of them have gotten the team anywhere. 

Also this shtick is gonna get old fast. You think we're better without eichel because he's part of the problem. I disagree. 

Edited by LGR4GM
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, LGR4GM said:

We should trade the entire team then. Everyone is bad because none of them have gotten the team anywhere. 

And still waiting.

Nothing personal but you keep deflecting. I’m not saying I’m right or trying argue but facts are facts. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.