GDT: 3/9/21 Sabres @ Flyers 7:00 pm ET MSG Krueger's last game?

Doohickie

1 minute ago, Carmel Corn said:

Did Rob Ray just complain "I'm just glad to get off this road trip because it's been a long one".....WTH - he and Dan are broadcasting from Key Bank in Buffalo!  I guess he must have a long flight home.

Maybe he told his wife that he and Dan were actually on the road. Trying to cover his ass for not being home the past week.

• Like (+1) 1

Hall had no finish tonight.  He played ok but not finishing. 

Dahlin, he just continues to refuse to make a play.  So many times he made moves to get in great position to shoot and he does not.  Instead he passes to someone who losses the puck. 

These two guys just don’t do enough. 

Shootouts are a nightmare.  Johansson has yet to make a save.  No one on Buffalo has a shoot out but Eichel, and he is not there.  

Just now, bunomatic said:

Loved the big hit by Dahlin at around the 7minute mark of the 3rd behind the net. Liked Brysons game tonight. 

Even when they led I had the feeling it would go bad. 

I think the majority of us did. It's called conditioning...and I hate it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

Hall says it'll be great to play in front of Sabres fans. I think you'll be in for a rude awakening Taylor. Especially if Ralph is still here on the 20th.

I think the players are so filled with Ralphisms that they really don’t understand what most fans realities are. Different worlds.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Sabres with 2 pts out of a possible 16 the last 8 games. Wow, that's baaaad

It's pre-Golden Knights, expansion level bad. It's almost unfathomable. You couldn't plan a tank any better than this, if you tried...and they're not trying.

Just now, Gatorman0519 said:

Ralph literally said Dahlin was the best in shoot out practice. That’s why he went in.... against our goalies..,😂😂😂

I would have a good SO% if I went against Hutton and JJ. He said Hall and Reinhart were next in line after Casey. He is literally dumber than the day is long when it comes to hockey.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Kruppstahl said:

We are all talking about Bruce Boudreau coming to Buffalo lately.  

Ironically, when he was coaching the Caps, you couldn't escape his commercials for Mercedes Benz of Alexandria on local DC TV either.

When I lived there, DC couldn't care or even know who the Caps coach was.

Seems different these days.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.