Everything Kevyn Adams has done as Sabres GM

Zamboni

10 hours ago, Taro T said:

Jost signing?

As in he's been extended?  Is this breaking news?

Because his getting claimed off waivers is on @Zamboni's list.

I meant his acquisition from waivers.  I didn’t see it in the list or KA accomplishments. 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Thanks (+1) 1

On 12/15/2022 at 7:18 PM, LGR4GM said:

Unless I missed it, the Granato extension?

I don't know who was responsible for putting Granato on the Krueger staff. It could have been Krueger, himself. I'm not sure? There were reports that KA had a say on adding him to the staff when Krueger was hired. If that is true, then in hindsight, that would have been one of the most consequential decisions he made because when Krueger was dismissed the replacement was on staff and available. 

• 5 weeks later...

The drafting of Quinn and moving up to get Peterka were good draft moves. And getting Tage, Samuelsson and Cozens re-signed sooner rather than later were good future hockey and cap decisions. 

The trade of Reinhart that resulted in getting Levi could prove to be one of his most impactful personnel decisions. (As others have already stated.) From the staffing side replacing Krueger with Granato and then giving him the position on a more permanent basis made a tremendous difference on the team and individual players. I'm sure Dahlin and Skinner would agree. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, JohnC said:

The drafting of Quinn and moving up to get Peterka were good draft moves. And getting Tage, Samuelsson and Cozens re-signed sooner rather than later were good future hockey and cap decisions. 

The trade of Reinhart that resulted in getting Levi could prove to be one of his most impactful personnel decisions. (As others have already stated.) From the staffing side replacing Krueger with Granato and then giving him the position on a more permanent basis made a tremendous difference on the team and individual players. I'm sure Dahlin and Skinner would agree. 

Reinhart for Levi and Kulich might be a franchise defining trade for Buffalo.

And don’t forget Granato moving Tage to the middle and turning him into a superstar offensive centre for the Sabres.

Edited by Flashsabre
  • Like (+1) 1