GDT Blue Jackets at Sabres 2/13/20, 7pm MSG, WGR

Brawndo

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

wow, just watched a video of Kassian kicking a Toronto player in the chest with his skate blade. And it was intentional. That should be career ending imho, using your skate blade as a weapon can be deadly, criminal charges should be brought imo.

He was never wrapped tight.  

• Like (+1) 1

Let’s Go Buffalo!!!  ?  -  ?  -  ? ? ? 

WE WANT 2. !!!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

wow, just watched a video of Kassian kicking a Toronto player in the chest with his skate blade. And it was intentional. That should be career ending imho, using your skate blade as a weapon can be deadly, criminal charges should be brought imo.

3 games. It's still the NHL.

3 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

wow, just watched a video of Kassian kicking a Lightning player in the chest with his skate blade. And it was intentional. That should be career ending imho, using your skate blade as a weapon can be deadly, criminal charges should be brought imo.

The NHL will suspend him 1 game, tops.  They don't care about discipline.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, darksabre said:

What a beaut Jack is 

Sometimes I imagine what he'd be like with Draisaitl on his wing. Reinhart is really good, but still. When Jack is on his game he's not just a top player in the league, there's less separating him from someone like Connor that I think people think. And he's better defensively than him, now. 

Or even just with a really good 2C so Jack isn't the sole focus of every team he plays. 

4 minutes ago, Curt said:

Great pass from Reinhart to break Eichel loose on that goal............just kidding, that was all Jack.

Risto made the key play, avoiding a big hit behind the net and sending the puck up the wall to Sam.

3 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Let's boo again so he forces a trade and our center spine next year can be 

Turris-Mitts-Lazar-Rodrigues

There was booing after the second, maybe as much as after the first. Weird. (And, to be clear, it wasn't much either time.)

Edited by PASabreFan

2 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Risto made the key play, avoiding a big hit behind the net and sending the puck up the wall to Sam.

There was booing after the second, maybe as much as after the first. Weird. (And, to be clear, it wasn't much either time.)

The discourse has reached the feeble minded.  

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

My Brother met Richard Martin there 

I used to watch Sabres practices as a kid at Tonawanda Ice Time in NT.  Saw all the guys.  Surprising note, Andre Savard was huge, built bigger that any other player I ever saw.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, inkman said:

The NHL will suspend him 1 game, tops.  They don't care about discipline.  

Chara got a $5000 fine for almost crushing Gallagher's wind pipe with a cross check to the throat last night. Discipline is a joke.

Edited by Claude Balls

53 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

What? LOL

I mean this literally, and I mean literally, "the fans are the very reason these professional players jobs exist, end of conversation."

The players can feel however they'd like, but...……………...I wonder how ole' Eichel would feel playing hockey on a pond back in old Boston without 10 million dollars a year for 8 years as his annual salary? My guess is, probably not good, not good at all.

So $%^&'em if they don't like the booing, people that are actually saving a couple of months to go to one game have every right to Boo...………….So boo away I say, they deserve every bit of it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa there.  Completely BS. 

It would only take panhandling outside the KBC for seven minutes to afford to go to one of these games. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.