GDT Blue Jackets at Sabres 2/13/20, 7pm MSG, WGR

Brawndo

2 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

The booing is getting out of hand IMO. They played well. It's not their fault the roster is substandard. 

It will do more harm than good.

What? LOL

I mean this literally, and I mean literally, "the fans are the very reason these professional players jobs exist, end of conversation."

The players can feel however they'd like, but...……………...I wonder how ole' Eichel would feel playing hockey on a pond back in old Boston without 10 million dollars a year for 8 years as his annual salary? My guess is, probably not good, not good at all.

So $%^&'em if they don't like the booing, people that are actually saving a couple of months to go to one game have every right to Boo...………….So boo away I say, they deserve every bit of it.

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

What? LOL

I mean this literally, and I mean literally, "the fans are the very reason these professional players jobs exist, end of conversation."

The players can feel however they'd like, but...……………...I wonder how ole' Eichel would feel playing hockey on a pond back in old Boston without 10 million dollars a year for 8 years as his annual salary? My guess is, probably not good, not good at all.

So $%^&'em if they don't like the booing, people that are actually saving a couple of months to go to one game have every right to Boo...………….So boo away I say, they deserve every bit of it.

Booing a turtle for being slow. Blame Lord Botterill for his creation. 

Although, maybe that's who the booing is really for. Perhaps the players should understand that, or someone should be telling them. We forget that someone like Jack is still a kid at 23. Hopefully someone is communicating this idea to them. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

What? LOL

Ok.  Feel better now.  

Edited by Pimlach

4 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Reinhart. Perfect example of what I keep referencing in the sign him or not thread.

If you have the capability rewind the game to the 32.5 second mark remaining. Columbus gets the puck off us and starts up the ice. Reinhart doesn't skate full out and try to slow it down or backcheck he literally stops just outside their blueline hoping someone will do the job. Literally stopped flat on the ice to watch and wait (and then presumably went to the bench but he ended up off camera so I don't know). he does this sort of thing constantly.

That is disappointing. A turnover and pass for a breakaway is all well and good, but once Sheary committed to the wall we needed Jack and Sam hustling back. Spoiled a really good period.

5 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

What? LOL

Says the dude who wanted Risto to full-on assault someone in a close game for poking a goalie 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Booing a turtle for being slow. Blame Lord Botterill for his creation. 

Although, maybe that's who the booing is really for. Perhaps the players should understand that, or someone should be telling them. We forget that someone like Jack is still a kid at 23. Hopefully someone is communicating this idea to them. 

Probably true ?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.