GDT: 10/22/19 Sharks at Buffalo, 7pm ET, MSG and WGR550

jsb

3 minutes ago, #freejame said:

The Bills beat the Dolphins 

It's not the outcome I was referring to, but the assumption that we can chalk up a win without playing the game.  We haven't proved anything yet.

Edited by Tondas
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, sabills said:

Reddit seems to think it was McCabe but I don't really know, haha

Sampson was the only one on the ice close to the ref with his arm in the air that could have been picked up by the mic over the goalie. Unless it was someone on the bench getting picked up by one of the glass mics.

1 hour ago, Tondas said:

And just a reminder, it's pronounced Backman, not Bockman, per Randy himself.

Yeah, and the guy who invented the graphic interchange format thinks gif should be pronounced with a soft g.  He couldn't be more wrong, and neither could Randy Bachman.  BOCKMAN.

1 minute ago, Doohickie said:

Yeah, and the guy who invented the graphic interchange format thinks gif should be pronounced with a soft g.  He couldn't be more wrong, and neither could Randy Bachman.  BOCKMAN.

Canadians, eh.  What are you gonna do.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, That Aud Smell said:

Wait a minute. Autocorrect???

Head Coach Ralph Krueger is the new Pomminstein

Just now, SwampD said:

No. It was a dumb question.

I thought it was a backhanded way for him to give props to the team:  "Do you realize you're the best Sabres team out of the gate in literal decades?"

• Haha (+1) 1

Figure it was the night for the Eichel line to explode. Jack did too, except it took him half a game to figure out how. Isn’t it wonderful that players just seem to take turns stepping up?

I thought Risto was good tonight. Love how he didn’t know the winner was in until the crowd erupted, and then the pure joy when it did.

Casey Mittelstadt is growing up before our eyes. The OT was the type of play that will become his bread and butter. Flat out hustle, and  when a crack appeared he pounced.

I said it after 5 games and I will say it again, I still haven’t seen this defensive black hole that was supposed to be Vesey’s defining trait. it’s also nice to see he’s starting to make some offence happen too.

What a hockey game. Time will tell how good we are, but we are definitely fun.

Edited by dudacek
  • Like (+1) 5

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.