GDT: 10/22/19 Sharks at Buffalo, 7pm ET, MSG and WGR550

jsb

1 minute ago, SwampD said:

And who was the dumbass reporter asking Skinner a question about 35 years of the franchise blah blah blah,...

Shut the ***** up and talk about how they are playing right ***** now.

He was trying ask an original question.  Too cute.  Focus on the game.   

5 minutes ago, #freejame said:

Last I heard Eichel controls the stereo. 

Better than Drury controlling it.

3 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Stu Boyar.

Stu did give us THE greatest media moment in team history. Drunk Muckler at Prior Aviation, denying a plan to trade Fuhr. F bomb on live TV!

• Like (+1) 1

Yeah, so this is 10 games.  Someone made the point up thread about the streak and by 10 games into it pretty much everyone knew it was luck.  Stats-wise and the eye-test say this is a totally different team and there's nothing odd about what's happening other than it's our Sabres doing.  I will be curious to dig into the CF% and shot charts when I get a chance, probably in the morning.  I mean, we're going to lose another game, but when we do, there's no reason to think it puts us in tail-spin.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ... said:

Yeah, so this is 10 games.  Someone made the point up thread about the streak and by 10 games into it pretty much everyone knew it was luck.  Stats-wise and the eye-test say this is a totally different team and there's nothing odd about what's happening other than it's our Sabres doing.  I will be curious to dig into the CF% and shot charts when I get a chance, probably in the morning.  I mean, we're going to lose another game, but when we do, there's no reason to think it puts us in tail-spin.

Just like the Bills, this year feels different.

9 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

I practically grew up at Chef's. My mom used to work with Lou Billittier on the board of ECC.  We went there for family gatherings, for dinner before Sabres games or whenever we were downtown.  I always loved Spaghetti Parm.  

Their sauce is great if you like a meat flavored but sweet sauce.  If that isn't your thing, I can see why someone wouldn't enjoy it.

I've been away from Buffalo for 30 years and while I knew it was a sweet sauce, my taste buds had forgotten how sweet when I went back a few years ago.  It took a few minutes to get acquainted with it again.  

So many great memories there.  I miss it.

As for tonight's game; this should be a real test of their character.  SJ wants revenge for losing to us in their building and wants to get their East Coast roadie off on the right foot.  

Sabres pull it out in OT. 4-3.

?

• Awesome! (+1) 6

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.