GDT Buffalo Sabres at Columbus 7pm ET 10/27/2018

jsb

Just now, Hoss said:

There was a play on the far wall specifically where he could’ve kept possession in the offensive zone. I definitely focused on his stick but maybe he didn’t get involved because he’s hurting moreso than he thought he could make the play without getting in there. Either way it was like a minute before the third goals - maybe same shift.

There also was a play on the far wall in the defensive zone where he could have used his body to prevent the pass that led to a goal.  It was indeed the same shift.

Just as I was praying for them to get out of the period tied, get in the room and regroup, BAM two quick CBJ goals. 

-Risto playing like trash tonight

-Eichel playing like he has the flu or something

-Getting beat terribly in all the board battles

Lets see what team comes out in the 3rd, will they have already packed it up, or will they come out battling for some points?

Edited by Andrew Amerk

Just now, Hoss said:

I’ve been trying to stay positive on Scandella but boy he’s baving a rough go at it. His shots are awry, his stickhandling and decision making is questionable and he’s so obviously out of position very often.

Well now that the rest of the teams is getting hold of teams style and plan for play, his game may not be the right fit for all the other parts

2 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

Just as I was praying for them to get out of the period tied, get in the room and regroup, BAM two quick CBJ goals. 

-Risto playing like trash tomight

-Eichel playing like he has the flu or something

-Getting beat terribly in all the board battles

Lets see what team comes out in the 3rd, will they have already packed it up, or will they come out battling for some points?

yep and Sam is a ghost tonight.  He is coasting both ways.

4 minutes ago, R_Dudley said:

Well now that the rest of the teams is getting hold of teams style and plan for play, his game may not be the right fit for all the other parts

Maybe, yea. I’m confident he’s a good and capable professional but his performance seems to be lacking more than overall fit. He could be the easy odd man out for Pilut to get solid minutes sometime this season.

Nelson is another who needs to more consistently step up.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.