#187 William Worge Kreu

Brawndo

Three names

I don't like drafting guys with so many names. Having to lug all that extra embriodery around on the back of their sweater could really slow them down.

How does this compare to having two first names?

Having two first names and one last is is preferable to one first and two last. See above.

6’6 and 172 lbs.

I’m going to throw out some numbers for comparison. I’m 5’8 and 175 lbs. I’m not fat either. I wear a 30” waist. They don’t make adult jeans any narrower.

10” taller and 3 lbs lighter? I realize he’s a kid but damn, is he made of pumice?

Don’t know why I had to edit my math tonight. That’s the simple I do all day. For some reason beer math is working out perfectly.

Edited by Ogre

6’6 and 172 lbs.

I’m going to throw out some numbers for comparison. I’m 5’8 and 175 lbs. I’m not fat either. I wear a 30” waist. They don’t make adult jeans any narrower.

10” taller and 3 lbs lighter? I realize he’s a kid but damn, is he made of pumice?

Don’t know why I had to edit my math tonight. That’s the simple ###### I do all day. For some reason beer math is working out perfectly.

This kid must be built exactly like my father.

6’6 and 172 lbs.

Don’t know why I had to edit my math tonight. That’s the simple ###### I do all day. For some reason beer math is working out perfectly.

Actually my older sn is 6-5, 160.  He's slim but doesn't look too skinny.

Still, I wouldn't let him near the NHL without another 50 lb. of muscle.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.