WC 2018

MODO Hockey

How come theres no thread ? you guys dont care much about WC do you? 

Anyway, 

Good game for Sweden vs USA, Kane looks like the only one trying to make something happend, seams like to much of USA plan is around Kane.

I have found it difficult to get any information--on twitter, on sports score apps, etc.  Even the IIHF website is difficult to navigate.  So it's been tough to pay attention.

Now that we're out, I hope you win the gold.  Over Switzerland.

I have found it difficult to get any information--on twitter, on sports score apps, etc.  Even the IIHF website is difficult to navigate.  So it's been tough to pay attention.

Now that we're out, I hope you win the gold.  Over Switzerland.

It's got a little more attention here in Canada, games are on TSN. I've only watched a few minutes.

Sweden vs Canada is my prediction.

This American team has a few top guys (Kane, Johnny Hockey, etc.) but a lot of the best American players just didn't want to play (Kessel, Eichel, Trochek, Pavelski, Keller, Gostisbehere, Galchenyuk, Auston Matthews, Seth Jones, Ryan Suter, etc.).

For what we sent to the tournament, this team did fairly well all things considered.

Congrats, Modo!

I kept an eye on it but besides ROR, none of our big named players are in it and the US never gets far in the tournament anyway. This year they only lost once in the early games, but then get bludgeoned by Sweden without as much as a peep from the US team aside from Kane.... 

Congrats Sweden, kick Canada's ass!

I kept an eye on it but besides ROR, none of our big named players are in it and the US never gets far in the tournament anyway. This year they only lost once in the early games, but then get bludgeoned by Sweden without as much as a peep from the US team aside from Kane.... 

Congrats Sweden, kick Canada's ass!

Looks like Switzerland is kicking Canda for us! 

Omg.. Switzerland just beat Canada, wooow.

--

Edit, O'riley, mcdavid, ekblad etc .. against what, Kevin Fiala ? wow.. just wow

It's really too bad that Swaziland changed its name last month.  Not that it had a hockey team anyway, but three Sw teams would have been cool.

As it is, heja Sverige!

And hahahahahahahahaaaaaa Canadians!

Edited by Eleven

https://twitter.com/pham1717/status/998239582876467200?s=19

Here is ROR quote. I like him but maybe he needs a change of scenery. For his sake.

"I'm disappointed in the outcome. I have to be better and that's on me." - Ryan O'Reilly, after accidentally bringing 11 items into the 10 items or fewer checkout at Wegmans.

https://twitter.com/pham1717/status/998239582876467200?s=19

Here is ROR quote. I like him but maybe he needs a change of scenery. For his sake.

Wash.  Rinse.  Repeat.

What. There was a tournament ?

--Connor McDavid, captain of Team Canada.

:flirt:

Edited by Doohickie

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.