Trade Speculation and Rumors 2018-19

Brawndo

I'll make sure to quote this when he gets traded  :nana:

It's not a science man, it's just a feel. Like I said, the more stuff that comes out about it, the more I feel like he's going to move. End of the day it's all speculation and fun, you're never going to pin it down

You see, I specifically define and qualify all of my takes to prevent this, prepare to be disappointed ;) 

Link por favor?

https://twitter.com/Prospects_Watch/status/1009908556953513984?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231009908556953513984

"McGuire: "I know for a fact the Canadiens are in on Ryan O'Reilly, they're competing with Carolina, Philadelphia, Minnesota for him. I'll leave it at that, those are the ones I know for sure.""

https://twitter.com/TSNBobMcKenzie/status/1009910221140103169?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231009910221140103169

"BUF is not expected to give goaltender Robin Lehner his qualifying offer and he should be added to the list of UFA goalies available this summer as Sabres are likely to look elsewhere for a partner for Linus Ullmark."

McGuire: "I don't see Buffalo being interested in Max Pacioretty, I'd be really surprised."

Please be right

McKenzie: "Montreal Canadiens continue to be a team that's very interested in Ryan O'Reilly, amongst others, but one of the sticking points right now for the Montreal Canadiens is Buffalo seems like they really want that third overall pick" as part of trade. #Sabres #Habs

I'm hoping Botts stands tall, unless MTL offers the 3rd overall he doesn't go there.

In the event we got 3rd overall, what would you want to do with it?

Based on the whole thing regarding 3rd through 7th is supposed to be rather even, I might be willing to trade down 2 or 3 spots and try to add a 2nd or 3rd to our draft assets.

McKenzie: "Montreal Canadiens continue to be a team that's very interested in Ryan O'Reilly, amongst others, but one of the sticking points right now for the Montreal Canadiens is Buffalo seems like they really want that third overall pick" as part of trade. #Sabres #Habs

Because Montreal has nothing else.

I'm hoping Botts stands tall, unless MTL offers the 3rd overall he doesn't go there.

In the event we got 3rd overall, what would you want to do with it?

Based on the whole thing regarding 3rd through 7th is supposed to be rather even, I might be willing to trade down 2 or 3 spots and try to add a 2nd or 3rd to our draft assets.

How about F Andrei Svechnikov, F Filip Zadina, F Jesperi Kotkenemimi or just trade the 3rd for an established fast, scoring Forward at RW or LW.

If Fucale was living up to his reputation from three years ago, I can say where Eleven is coming from, but he has been terribly disappointing.

But is Gallagher the most attractive roster player on the Habs? I think he is

Weber and Price are better, but contract.

Domi and Drouin might be more talented but don't bring it.

I team would be crazy to flip a chance at Svechnikov for O'Reilly.

But flipping a chance at Zadina, Tkachuk or Hughes? you could make that argument.

Carolina isn't dumb enough to draft anyone other then Svechnikov.

... 24 hours later...

He only looked slow when the team was done at the end of the season. He didnt during winter classic. He is bull down low. No he isnt fast, but he works all game... at the end of the season he had a bunch of wtf am doing here moments, as he said I lost my mojo to paraphrase. I wouldnt trade him him unless its for a lot. And actually like the tension between him and Jack. Keeps Jack on his toes and pushed him to grow up. Also ROR has chemistry with Sam and finally Sam looks like he finding his game. Sabres just need guys who can play with Jack and Jack needs to learn to play at John Tavares level of intensity. Here is hoping Dhalin is as intense as JT and pushes Jack too. Jack is too affable on the ice and then petulant when things dont ggo his way. Hes improving at it but his intensity consistently needs to still get to his skill level, not in short butsts. Wed be calling him a lazy Russian if he was from there.

Anyone who openly admits to losing the passion for the game to social media outlets should be immediately jettisoned the hell out of here whether we all knew it or not, this from a guy who drove drunk straight into a Timmy Ho's? STFU and play your ass off, you're on a young team and you're preaching like I've lost the love of the game? If he's on the team still I'd be disappointed in Botteril but I'm pretty sure the rumblings are already in the works and have been for awhile.

If Fucale was living up to his reputation from three years ago, I can say where Eleven is coming from, but he has been terribly disappointing.

But is Gallagher the most attractive roster player on the Habs? I think he is

Weber and Price are better, but contract.

Domi and Drouin might be more talented but don't bring it.

I'm not sure Price is better. I read somewhere that outside of his Vezina season, the last 7 years he's been like 19th in even strength save percentage

And he was truly, truly bad this year

I agree though that Gallagher is the piece I'm most interested in. 

Gallagher and Mete? I'm close. Gallagher, Mete, 3rd for ROR and something that isn't Eich/Reino/Risto/Mitts/Dahlin? I'm probably jumping on that.

Also, today I read this gem from a Habs fan: ROR + 1st overall for Pacioretty + 3rd overall

Edited by Randall Flagg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.