GDT:Detroit at Buffalo, 3/29/18 7PM MSG, WGR 550

Brawndo

Was about to say the same thing.  His purposefulness and effectiveness from a few weeks ago are gone.  He hasn't made a single play tonight.

And, it should be noted, he has 1 point -- a garbage-time goal in the 3rd period of a 5-1 loss -- in his last 6 games.

I do not think JBott is going to give him a fat contract.

And he hasn't earned one.

Did his drop off coincide with 15 returning?

Was about to say the same thing.  His purposefulness and effectiveness from a few weeks ago are gone.  He hasn't made a single play tonight.

And, it should be noted, he has 1 point -- a garbage-time goal in the 3rd period of a 5-1 loss -- in his last 6 games.

I do not think JBott is going to give him a fat contract.

He's a 2nd line RW right now.  Damned shame.  He has 1st line talent when his head is in it.

How funny is that photo they showed haha

Biron is right, Casey needs to play with players that not only skate quickly, but who play at a fast pace. Maybe Sam isn't a good fit in that spot.

I think Eichel / Mittelstadt on the ice together is going to become a thing.

How funny is that photo they showed haha

Biron is right, Casey needs to play with players that not only skate quickly, but who play at a fast pace. Maybe Sam isn't a good fit in that spot.

I think Eichel / Mittelstadt on the ice together is going to become a thing.

As many of us suggested, it should have been a thing immediately. Phil worries me with his combos on most nights.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.