GDT:Detroit at Buffalo, 3/29/18 7PM MSG, WGR 550

Brawndo

Guhle could definitely use some more AHL cooking.

Yup. As much as I want him here (and my goodness, look at my last comment... he's critical to the team's speed)...  but Guhle, Mittelstadt, and Nylander should all be in Rochester for the first half of next season. This year is the free year for Housley to burn, much to us fans' chagrin.   Oh Nolan, what sad, sad icing is that? And a penalty to go with it.

Edit: What's the saddest icing? Duncan Hines Fluffy White Whipped. Fluffy White Whipped is not a flavor, Duncan. Not a flavor!

Edited by DarthBerusad

Easily the dumbest 15 seconds I've seen from a Sabre this season, right there. 

Why is he dressed over anyone in the organization?

How long did it take Girgensons and Scandella to shoot the puck over the opposing goalie's head and out of play from their own zone?

Maybe Larsson wasn't there. 

But I've seen Reinhart walk backwards, stickhandling, looking for passing options, and getting called at least 5 times this season.

I just watched it again. He wasn't controlling it. The rule has some goofy language about "actually controlling it." The problem is the call they made to award a goal to Vancouver early in the season that looked quite a bit like that Larsson entry.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.