GDT:Detroit at Buffalo, 3/29/18 7PM MSG, WGR 550

Brawndo

Mittelstadt: -1

Bust. :lol:

Arrrrrrrgh!

Upon further review: Nelson with the ill-advised cross-ice pass with the easy interception. Then Lehner with the turnover. Casey's first minus (we celebrate those with a toast!) wasn't solely his gaff. He'll get it back.

Edited by DarthBerusad

I've always thought if you have possession (control?) of it that you can enter first, but I've seen it called both ways this season.Risto has to get his passing fixed.

I think it’s one of those things the officials have fallen into custom, as opposed to rules, about.

Dare I say it? We are fast(er) now. (Also, the Wings aren't super fleet, super fleet, superfleety.) But get the system in, get the enthusiasm, and actually start well for a season (no 6-game hole and another 6-game losing streak in November) and we might just stay in the conversation for the playoffs all season. Yes -- it's all the 'Stadt.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.