Danny O’Regan called up

Brawndo

They need a spare forward in case someone suddenly gets sick.

Although, I think it might be more fun to watch Gorges fill the hole.

And... what’s more important for the future of the franchise, seeing Pouliot play or giving Danny Boy a shot? Let Pouliot or whomever be the extra forward and play O’Regan.

The autoparts line. O-O-O'Reilly...

:w00t:

'O'Reilly Auto Parts.  Better parts.  Better prices.  Everyday. O'Reilly Auto Parts.'

I learned that from listening to that blow hard Scott Ferrall on CBS Sports radio ... Ferrall on the Bench.

Although, recently he broadcasts from the Quicken Loans studios in NYC.  New sponsorship deal, I guess.

:w00t:

'O'Reilly Auto Parts.  Better parts.  Better prices.  Everyday. O'Reilly Auto Parts.'

I learned that from listening to that blow hard Scott Ferrall on CBS Sports radio ... Ferrall on the Bench.

Although, recently he broadcasts from the Quicken Loans studios in NYC.  New sponsorship deal, I guess.

The Thrashers had him in the booth one year. G-d he was awful.

I mentioned the defense because Guhle and Nelson are in Buffalo.  They were getting big minutes and playing well in Rochester.  Some say that the Amerks tailspin began when Nelson got called up.

Pretty sure the Amerks tailspin was more closely correlated w/ the brief callup of Ullmark & Guhle. That was well before Nelson's callup.

Relax, they're just giving all these guys little look sees. They'll all be back in Rochester for their playoffs.

At that point, if we still have injuries, we might have to bring back Moulson................. 

Ontario is unlikely to make the post-season, does that mean.....????

Anywho - do we know if Danny is playing tonight or was this callup purely for emergency forward reasons?

After that game last night, the entire team deserves to sit this one out... he better play.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.