Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

4 minutes ago, inkman said:

I'm watching purely for comedic value at this point. How bad can this get? They look like the bucs from the 80s. 

But, those Bucs did win a SB in 2003, so there is hope.

+++++

So, will today be the day that someone gets fired?

Never like to see that happen, but ...

I know the officiating has nothing to do with why the Bills are losing, but I continue to find it interesting how the "preferred teams" get all sorts of calls in their favor and teams like the Bills are always on the wrong side of the penalty count. We don't get the roughing the passer or pass interference calls other teams do - probably because they don't throw the ball...

17 minutes ago, Taro T said:

How do the Bears get a Cheatriots type (unfortunately, correct) call on the Pick 6?  Unbelievable.

Fairly certain my Suicide Picks will be correct this week, sadly.

It was the right call. I’m also still not sure it wasn’t tipped at the line on top of that.

Just now, JujuFish said:

The no-call at the reception was right, but there was some pretty bad holding on another Bills receiver on that play.

Didn’t see that but I’m sure there was. I don’t think the Bills get any real reffing disadvantage (the refs won them the Falcons game last year). I do think talent generally gets you more calls which this team hasn’t had in a long time.

5 minutes ago, Hoss said:

It was the right call. I’m also still not sure it wasn’t tipped at the line on top of that.

It absolutely was the correct call.  But the Cheatriots are (shockingly) the only team of 32 that knows those nuances of the rules that make huge differences in games.

Still don't understand how every team doesn't have a rules expert on staff drilling these nuances into peoples heads.

My fiancee is from Chicago, so I'm trying to keep tabs on the game for her today. She kept telling me to stop jinxing it because it would be the Bearsy thing to do to blow a 14-point lead. But I had to tell her "I don't think Peterman is going to lead the Bills back". When every pass is within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage and you can't run it... your team is done. Then he ran the ball out of bounds on an untimed down before halftime and I had to laugh anew.

I can't imagine Barkley doesn't have a basic understanding of the playbook down by now.

4 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

I can't imagine Barkley doesn't have a basic understanding of the playbook down by now.

There's no way he has an understanding of the playbook by now.  He's been here for what, four days?  And he sucks too, anyway.

Edited by Eleven

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

There's no way he has an understanding of the playbook by now.  He's been here for what, four days?  And he sucks, too, anyway.

I mean, does it matter if we put someone out there even if they have never been in the same room as our playbook?

2 minutes ago, Eleven said:

There's no way he has an understanding of the playbook by now.  He's been here for what, four days?  And he sucks, too, anyway.

Yeah, he's literally the 2nd worst QB in the league behind Peterman.

I've been very hard on Peterman since, oh idk, Pittsburgh sucks. I'd just like to point out how improved he is. His career interception rate is 11% of all his passes get picked. Today only 8.5% of his passes are getting picked. So great job Nate. Keep up the good work!

I will continue my stance that the handling of the QB situation and the lack of a veteran backup is and continues to be a fire able offense.

1 minute ago, ubkev said:

I've been very hard on Peterman since, oh idk, Pittsburgh sucks. I'd just like to point out how improved he is. His career interception rate is 11% of all his passes get picked. Today only 8.5% of his passes are getting picked. So great job Nate. Keep up the good work!

Still by far the worst rate

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.