Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

Please everyone stop sugar coating buffalo's pick. They ###### this up beyond belief. They could have come out of this draft with 5 plus starters. They will be lucky to get one. Beane and the wrestler are stupid. They don't know anything and have set this franchise back decades.

How can you say this with any confidence? You don't know. They weren't supposed to make playoffs last year, either, yet they did.

I just don't know how anyone gets worked up over whatever happens on this day. It's just so stupid.

When things start to happen on the field, that's when I'll give a .

Edmunds is a tremendous pick that will mean precisely zero.

1000%

I don't know whether I want to kill Brandon for the Allen pick or hug him for the Edmunds pick.

Brandon Beane, that is.  Gotcha, freeman...

Kill him. True is right, none of this matters outside of the QB. 

He makes some grwat throws here.. with some touch

I will admit the Senior Bowl tape there looks good. Nice throws right where they needed to be.

I just can't get over the terrible tape from his Wyoming games all season. Unless his teammates were really that awful

I love Roquan but Edmunds is a physical freak and is only gonna get better. I can't believe he was there at 15.

Agreed 100%. Edmunds would have been a great pick in the top ten

Let's build a team around Allen like we did with Jimbo and then we'll see what he's made of.

You better be right as you are forever tied to him. Every single hiccup, stumble, stink eye from Josh will be thrown in your face from nor until hes outta the league. Thankfully, that won't be too far in the future. (BTW I won't be the one leading the charge)

This is my fault, guys. I had a pre-draft itch and had to get a football from my trunk to play with in the office. I brought in a JP Losman autographed ball.

I’ll just squint as I watch highlights and pretend I’m seeing Matthew Stafford.

You better be right as you are forever tied to him. Every single hiccup, stumble, stink eye from Josh will be thrown in your face from nor until hes outta the league. Thankfully, that won't be too far in the future. (BTW I won't be the one leading the charge)

Lol, whatever. Put in on my tombstone ...

These are the two most optimistic brief bits of analysis I've seen (that's because I don't count long throw highlights coupled with people saying "look at that cannon", despite the fact that his deep ball accuracy was legitimately dreadful relative to his peers, as analysis):

https://d3d2maoophos6y.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/25/2018/03/30195527/2018-Contextualized-Quarterbacking2.pdf

Really ? What year did Kelly come in, how long did it take him to get to the playoffs and later the SB ?

there aren't words you can say that will make me think otherwise. Allen is going to suck. I feel this way 1000 times more than you think he will succeed. Hes terrible. It's unfortunate. You may be my conduit to pure Joy reciting his stats from the 5-10 NFL game he may end up playing.

I want him to succeed but the Bills colossul failure in handling this draft is going to fall on you for your support of this terrible QB.

Miami was playing in the NFL ?

Good luck dude. I hope he's great.

Edited by inkman

there aren't words you can say that will make me think otherwise. Allen is going to suck. I feel this way 1000 times more than you think he will succeed. Hes terrible. It's unfortunate. You may be my conduit to pure Joy reciting his stats from the 5-10 NFL game he may end up playing.

I want him to succeed but the Bills colossul failure in handling this draft is going to fall on you for your support of this terrible QB.

There aren't words that anyone can say, but I can be swayed with game tape. Unfortunately, his is bafflingly bad. 

Maybe we'll get good game tape in November 2019 when he's deemed "ready to start"

No you don't - you hope he sucks cuz you're mad. Don't worry - all things pass. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.